Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/please-wait-webkinz-world-members-morning-623731/)

COWS4YOU05-13-2010 07:31 AM

Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

A new front page story has been added:

Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

Webkinz World Members trying to log on this morning are all experiencing the same problem... green screen and Please Wait. Clearing Cache seems not to help. It is not specifically Asian, European or North American accounts but rather all accounts are experiencing the same problem. Members are either getting complete green screen or a green screen with a dock showing. We are unsure what exactly is causing this, but be advised that you are not alone.

Update 5/12/2010 9:30 AM KT - Members are now able to get into Webkinz World and are seeing the following message:
Update 5/12/2010 10:30 AM KT - The following statement has been posted on the Webkinz Newz:
We knew that Parties would be popular, but even we were surprised at the overwhelming response to this new feature. As of this morning, all party rooms have been booked for the rest of the week!
Additionally, the large number of people trying to get into their parties is causing technical issues on the site. Please be aware that we are currently working very hard to fix these issues and get everyone playing again.
All Parties that were scheduled, but could not be enjoyed while we work on the issue will be refunded.
Thank you for your patience while we resolve these issues.

Update 5/12/2010 5:15 PM KT - Tweeted by Webkinz - We have a fix for parties ready and will put it up soon. We will then do a full test before opening parites up. We'll keep you updated.

lovepuppy900805-13-2010 07:32 AM

Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

Good! I have been trying all morning to get on and NOTHING! AHH! Oh well. :)

likmfurry05-13-2010 07:32 AM

What else? It's another glitch due to the Party update. Nothing GANZ rolls out ever works properly the first time. :idjut2:

sparklekitty2405-13-2010 07:34 AM

Yes thank goodness for WI otherwise I would be thinking it was just happening to me and trying frantically to remedy the problem.Oh well guess I have to wait it out.

junebugwebkinz05-13-2010 07:36 AM

Yup they crashed our parties.

audi6705-13-2010 07:37 AM

:):):(They coud be fixing the partys:)

rodsbaby05-13-2010 07:38 AM

my sister has had this problem since maintence 2 weeks ago!:(

audi6705-13-2010 07:38 AM

oh sorry dient see yous

april908205-13-2010 07:39 AM

I never had a problem getting logged in but once I was there.... it was extremely slow

big2gray05-13-2010 07:40 AM

Thanks for the info Cows.

My luck this will be the time they finally have the clown nose in PJ's special!