Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #51
Arwen(homekid8)

Unhappy Re: Please Stand By... in Webkinz World

I actully had to wait like 1 or 2 hours to get into Webkinz World. Why do we have this anyways? I never saw it last year......still i love Mrs. Birdy's prizes in the santa kinz room on Webkinz World! So, what is everyone doing for Christmas? I have just been buying presents for my siblings, and my parents. I'm enjoying it, although having to wait for Christmas is hard.
I still like to pretend that Santa Claus is actully real....no offence to young kids.

homekid8
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

xyra will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please Stand By... in Webkinz World

It depends on the time of day too. When more users try to get on at the same time it slows down the servers allowing us to play. Usually the after school hours are the slowest for me to log in, but like lps3cheese mentioned with it being holiday break for most kids in the US the time they log on shifts to earlier in the day.

I really need to get on though soon - still have to register my reindeer.
xyra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #53
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

I think the bottom line is that as usual Webkinz has crammed too much going on at once on the site, this has happened before and while some may say it is a good thing, every xmas they have these lack of servers problem. every event just makes webkinz freeze up especailly after school when we all try to get on at the same time. it is always bad at xmas. its always bad after xmas when people adopt their new pets they got for presents. there doesnt need to be 15 room challenges right now, and I love them but ganz should have given us the xmas ones and saved the others for after the new year when life slows down. trying to get into club rooms is tought for people even on normal days. the people who plan all these things at ganz continue to perplex me as there seems to be a huge lack of understanding their capacity, servers, flow of traffic.

i am a bit upset that if we miss a day (we missed one because we just could NOT get into the site) there is no way to get the prize you missed. why not make the room challenges a chance to win the prize you missed? why do we have to go buy it at the estore? another shameless way to get $ out of us, when if you were there an hour before you got it for free. does not seem right.

iam so glad WI is here so at least we know what is going on when we have problems. merry happy holiday to all!!!!!!!!!!!
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #54
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I would understand the slowness/inability to log in due to busy-ness more if server space was expensive to purchase and maintain, but it's just not. Yes, it's not free - but it's cheap compared to consumer drop-out due to frustration. Forward-looking businesses tend to have a good margin on their server space even for high-use periods. Tightwads often shoot their own foot off by being "penny wise, pound foolish."
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:21 PM   #55
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Please Stand By... in Webkinz World

How do I log on?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: