Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 05:03 PM   #41
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Default Re: Please Stand By... in Webkinz World

Weird, cause webkinz world is working for me! Good luck evryone else.
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 05:48 PM   #42
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone a wonderful day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:53 PM   #43
cmrainbow

cmkitten will become famous soon enough

Aw man no webkinz, well at least you don't have to wait anymore. Webkinz must be getting more popular!!!
cmkitten is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #44
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cmkitten
Aw man no webkinz, well at least you don't have to wait anymore. Webkinz must be getting more popular!!!
*buts in*

Actually, Webkinz isn't getting more popular (though, there will probably be tons of new members a week from now x3) - the site's really slow because for most kids in the US, it's the first day of christmas break. Not for me, though, we can't get out until tomorrow
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #45
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Still have not gotten that! Thwnsk you fast computer!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #46
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

NO! Webkinz will not let me log in! I have tried logging in on my sister's and my accounts about 10 times and all I have gotten was a green screen or a loading W picture. Does anyone know what is going on? (I use Firefox NOT Explorer.) Please help!
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #47
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Tehehe
I got in in less than five minutes >xD No waiting sign for meeeeee!
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

queen_nicki is a jewel in the roughqueen_nicki is a jewel in the rough

Hm. I have no line :/
queen_nicki is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #49
ishbone owns +40

Wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by DMTig
Weird, I didn't have ant trouble getting into Webkinz World
Same here . . . . I wonder what it could be? What do you think Mr. Bee? DON"T THINK IT IS FUNNY! POOR PEOPLE CANNOT GO ON WEBKINZ MR. BEE!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
Tehehe
I got in in less than five minutes >xD No waiting sign for meeeeee!
Well right now Mr. Bee aint going to care about anybody now *sigh* all he does is this! see? ONE DA MR. BEE! ONE DAY! Err, sorry 'bout that

Last edited by Wishbone; 12-19-2011 at 10:23 PM..
Wishbone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:09 AM   #50
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I don't get this It's weird. What exactly is it? Why do we have to wait in line? Why does it happen? I had no problem logging in! Sorry for all the questions
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: