Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Please read

i agree. I think it's rude. I have to admit those testcolour threads get on my nerves but i just don't click on them. I think many people need to lighten up a bit. SO many people are calling other people names and i just saw a thread today saying they were going to leave because of it.

It's really sad. I think more people should be pointed out when they do bad things.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

I see too muhc of the rudeness in WI...
Usually it's the Miley wanna-bes who pose as her...or act like their related to her...
Or the Miley fans...like if a person says thye dislike hannah montana then the fan just HAS t say soemthing rude..
Respect na opinion.

And people are rude over stupid things.
Im still staying on WI Though,if there mean,i usually qoute their post and call them out but usually i just say:
'dude,that was nean"
or something like that.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:41 PM   #13
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

Come on 67 views and only 11 posts who is with me if you read this and are with me please post
Old 01-07-2008, 05:54 PM   #14
rangerdad

King is on a distinguished road

OMG! Do we realy need ANOTHER thread about this?

Please, lets be respectful towards our fellow members. thank you. MommaB
Old 01-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #15
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by King
OMG! Do we realy need ANOTHER thread about this?
OMG,can you be a little nicer!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #16
danny360
Gifted

You dont need need to be mean on a thread... Especially about niceness...
Old 01-07-2008, 06:18 PM   #17
I LOVE TO DANCE
Gifted

sashified is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i no alot of rude people have came on to WI and some pepple need to be nicer!! i hate it when other peopl are rude to tohers. .thats didnt do anything!!!! its just soo sad!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:33 PM   #18
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

If you think someone is being mean, flag the post and if a moderator feels the same they will delete the post. If it continues then the person will get banned.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #19
danny360
Gifted

Yes i know but, i really do not want them to have to band someone... you know what i mean?
Old 01-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #20
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

You are right that it is common sense and common courtesy to be nice to others, but some people don't have either one of those. And then you have some people who are more sensitive than others or people who don't intend to sound mean. It is just how they are. Also, reading a post, you don't hear voice tone or intent. It is just black and white. It is very easy to misunderstand because there is no personal contact. I am not very good at explaining what I mean but do you kind of get it? I think that if it is very obvious that the person is being rude then PM a moderator. ----

Oh my...I just had a spider crawl on me. UGhh I am freaking out.

Ok I am back. Any way, I try to let things go but sometimes when I am in a bad mood or I have seen someone be rude or see that someone is being picked on, I usually get a bit testy. I really feel for the mods and admins, they must be really busy keeping all of us in line.
millieroo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: