Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #1
TRADES ON WI ONLY
Gift Guru

little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

Default Please close this, you are all making me feel very mad,angry,sad and upset.

It is our fault! We did not empty our docks to 100 items! That is the reason for some of these glitches.........IT IS OUR FAULT!!!

People, stop being rude, you are making me feel very bad.

I did not say it is the cause for all glitches, I said it was the cause for some glitches.........

Last edited by little6; 01-07-2008 at 08:47 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: It is not Ganz'z fault, it is ours

I think it is more that the serevers were not equipped to handle all of the new members and upped traffic the holidays brought
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #3
karebear33

i only have 22 items..
Old 01-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

LukesGrammie has a spectacular aura about

Ever since Ganz asked us to keep our docks at under 100 I have kept mine at 50, so no, it's not our fault. I think it's really strange thought, that the of the four accounts in our family, two are huge and I could log on most of the day but couldn't getr into the rooms becuase they would log me out, but the other two smaller accounts had no probllem. Tonight I can't log into either hug3e account at all and get the "doing important maintanence" message, but the other two are fine. Go figure.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #5
Gifted

Rmarkham2 is an unknown quantity at this point

they need to bring the upgrades online. Like the frig that holds 24 idems, the coupon holder, and a place to put flooring/wallpaper. that would clear so many docks. so they should blam themselves not us.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #6
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

I Should Get Started!!! OMG! I Feel SOOO Bad! I Have 200 Or So Things!!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 12:49 AM   #7
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

No offense, but I think you are jumping to conclusions. All of my docks are below the 100 dock (so called) minimum and I am only having trouble with one out of three. It is not even my largest account.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:54 AM   #8
omg im a
Webkinz :)

proudownerofallmywebkinz is on a distinguished road

it is are fault i keep my items below 50 here are some things you can do make a storage room sell items you dont need make some money think of all the people out there maybe they have 400 items in there dock it is are fault there servers are strong think of all he people more than a thousand think of al the items there servers are strong they close webkinz for are safety
Old 01-07-2008, 01:05 AM   #9

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by k2ramal
I think it is more that the serevers were not equipped to handle all of the new members and upped traffic the holidays brought
I agree. Even though most people know to keep their items below the 100 mark there are still a huge variety of glitches. This latest one though I would have to agree was do to server overload. Everyone sells Webkinz now so there was a huge amount given out at Christmas this year. Ganz just wasn't ready for the load in my opinion :0)
Old 01-07-2008, 01:46 AM   #10
PinkRed Balloons
Gift Guru

momma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by little6
It is our fault! We did not empty our docks to 100 items! That is the reason for all of these glitches.........IT IS OUR FAULT!!!
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Ganz's inability to keep the site up and running is 100% their fault - not ours. The dock limit of 100 is a guide for users because whenever you go from room to room, the system has to reload everything in your dock which can be time consuming and cause slower service to that particular user. This also goes along with the idea of not having our rooms overloaded with items... ie: full 100 item gardens.

Ganz owns this issue fully themselves. They knew the amounts of Webkinz that their retailers were ordering and what they were shipping out. They knew their product was increasing in popularity - being featured on news and in magazines. They saw the issues around Easter last year with the spike in traffic and should have been able to foresee these issues at Christmas. IMHO, Ganz chose to make expanding their website their top priority, instead of ensuring that it could handle the increased traffic and addressing known system issues.

I'm not hating on Ganz here and I'm not complaining. But as a consumer, I will not accept fault for these issues. We, the users, did not break this system by purchasing too many Webkinz or not emptying our docks. That would be like saying, for example, the cable TV goes out and that it's the viewers faults because they were all watching at the same time. Doesn't work that way.
momma501 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: