Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 02:32 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest - *UPDATED*

Well you can always play the games like you are playing for the CC to earn Kinzcash lol
We over on the Communal Contest thread in the earning kinzcash section decided to hold our own Communal Challenge of sorts
We chose our own game and set our own goal. To work together to try to achieve a goal this weekend.
We will have our own Communal Challenge even if we don't get the prize. The satisfaction of reaching a goal as a team is prize enough
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Another way to get to the communal contest ad is to click on the contact us (where I go to answer the surveys) and then the communal contest ad always pops up!
thanks for this helpful information! We hadn't claimed the prize on all our accounts yet and were able to get there using this method.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #23
Diabetes Awareness

monkeybananas20 has a spectacular aura aboutmonkeybananas20 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest - *UPDATED*

PLEASE bring it back Ganz! I LOVED that part of ebkinz! It's in Ganz's hands to decide, but I hope that they bring it back. I've been sad that it's gone.
monkeybananas20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #24
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Well you can always play the games like you are playing for the CC to earn Kinzcash lol
We over on the Communal Contest thread in the earning kinzcash section decided to hold our own Communal Challenge of sorts
We chose our own game and set our own goal. To work together to try to achieve a goal this weekend.
We will have our own Communal Challenge even if we don't get the prize. The satisfaction of reaching a goal as a team is prize enough
This is a great idea! I think I will be joining after my exams end!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #25
marzy123
Lil Kinz
marzy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default No More Communal Contests?

I am not entirely sure where to post this, however this morning I noticed that there was no longer a communal contest page.
Do you think its a glitch or theyre gone for good?
marzy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:21 PM   #26
Unregistered

Talking Re: Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest - *UPDATED*

awwww thats so cute

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: