Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest - *UPDATED*

A new front page story has been added:

Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest - *UPDATED*

Click the image to open in full size.
Since yesterday's site maintenance in Webkinz World, many of you have been distressed that the link to the Communal Contest page has been removed. Players are starting to wonder what this means for the future of this event in Webkinz World. At this point, we don't have any answers, but we are keeping an eye on the situation and will let you know as soon as any information is revealed.

In the mean-time, thank you to Webkinz Insider member CatCrazyMom, we can tell you a round-about way that you can use to access the Communal Contest page without the link. She says, "If you click on the Pet of the Month ad that replaced the Communal Challenge ad, the Communal Challenge ad appears on the Pet of the month page. I tried it and it took me to the Communal Challenge page."

UPDATE (April 14th @ 1:15pm): Thanks to WI member Meandspencer we can now share that it appears the contest for the week of April 11th has been removed. Earlier members were still able to vote on the prize for the weekend game portion of the challenge, but that option is no longer available.

Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE (April 15th @ 1:30pm): Thanks to WI member Dawnscott1, who recently spoke to a Customer Service Rep at Ganz and shared the following information. Dawn said that the following information was passed on "She said it was removed on purpose and will not be happening this weekend. She said they are not sure if it will be returning" There has been no official update on the status of the contests from Ganz or Webkinznewz, stay tuned to Webkinzinsider.com for the latest updates on the communal challenge.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Googles146 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest

Cool! Thz for the info
Googles146 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Another way to get to the communal contest ad is to click on the contact us (where I go to answer the surveys) and then the communal contest ad always pops up!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks CCM!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Default Re: Players Wonder About Status of Webkinz Communal Contest - *UPDATED*

I really do hope they still do contests. Thanks for the update WI!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I had not picked up my prize from last week yet. Is there any way to do that now? I clicked on the ad but just went to a blank page.

Got my prize from last week! Just had to keep checking on the ad until I reached a screen that wasn't blank. Whew!

Last edited by mlh; 04-14-2011 at 04:13 PM..
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:58 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I just spoke with a Ganz rep and asked about this. She said it was removed on purpose and will not be happening this weekend.
She said they are not sure if it will be returning. To keep your eyes open for news on their site and if not don't wait around looking for it.....Those were her exact words.
So I have a feeling this is going away
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #8
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

Webkinz HAS to do something about this so we can do it again, or else I won't play on Webkinz anymore...
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzSparkle
Webkinz HAS to do something about this so we can do it again, or else I won't play on Webkinz anymore...
I think way too many lost interest with it.
They have so many new things, so many events going on at once. It is overwhelming and they may have gotten so many complaints it is not worth it
I LOVE the Communal Contests, that is my weekends.....now I don't know what to do with myself LOL
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I guess Ganz decided that if we're playing Arcade games, we're NOT watching the ads and commercials on the WebkinzNews site.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: