Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #11
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Players Unable to View Any Videos on Webkinz Newz Site

So it appears that the glitch is occuring whenever there's a video.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #12
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I can't get the newz site at all. It keeps trying to load the Judy Moody website first thing, and apparently it can't do that and can't do anything else until it does that. So all I have to look at is the banner on top with the Judy Moody rollercoaster looping. *sigh*

Hooray, after trying and trying, it finally loaded. There is a Peek A Newz going on, to find Plumpy and get either Plumpy's Chair, or Plumpy's Desk. I'll try!

And the Bonus Spree Roll Ad is on now, also.

Oh, man, all the pages have gone basic style- white pages with the text purple and blue and images scattered randomly. This does not bode well for finding Plumpy. I don't think popups work when style sheets are dysfunctional.

Last edited by Grownup Giraffe; 06-03-2011 at 11:49 PM..
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:17 AM   #13
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I've been looking for help on the giltch thread for three days.

The problem for us is BEYOND video areas and has spread to ALL of our accounts not functioning at ALL. And we have the POTM and can't even get on long enough to do a daily activity. We try Jumbleberry, and never get our berries. We try to go to the Employment Office, and can't load the job options. We try to go to our room to tend a graden, and get 'please wait'ed before we finish tending. We try to go to the arcade and get frozen before the STOP SIGN challenges begin on Spree. Even our logout carnivals are glitching & freezing up.. ALL since we started trying the Judy Moody thing on June 1st... We are also having problems on WKN - with 'server errors' and blank slots where they shouldn't be.....

Three days and we can't even get our 'daily kinz care' to register on most accounts - it freezes before we get credit for logging in & clicking 'Love my Webkinz'. . .

Calls to Ganz have yielded no support, and we are seriously ticked off....

Banks & all our L'il Kinz...
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 05:38 AM   #14
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Post Re: Players Unable to View Any Videos on Webkinz Newz Site

I noticed this yesterday with the videos but thought it was just something with my cache or computer. I tried early this morning and the videos still are not working correctly. I am glad this was posted because it relieves my thoughts on something being wrong on my end.

Hoping it gets fixed soon.
Have a good Saturday everyone.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Another glitch..there have been so many
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:39 AM   #16
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

Ganz has just posted an announcement about this in Webkinz Newz:

Much of our video content is currently unavailable. We are investigating and will get those videos back up as soon as possible so you can continue to participate in the Judy Moody promotion in Webkinz World, as well as the Video Challenges on Webkinz Newz. We apologize for the inconvenience.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:42 AM   #17
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Oh. No wonder I was unable to see the videos. I'm glad its not just me. I hope this gets fixed soon. I tried to see the miss kitty video when that happened.
inthepink720 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Webkinz Newz has issued an announcement stating that they are looking into this and will remedy it as soon as possible.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #19
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Noo! not webkinznewz too!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #20
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

The Judy Moody video is back up and running in the clubhouse! I just watched it and won a lime green dresser! I haven't checked the fun videos on the Webkinz Newz site though!
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: