Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default Players Report Glitches with Webkinz Rally

A new front page story has been added:

Players Report Glitches with Webkinz Rally

Our gamers here on WI are busy at work, trying to find useful tips and information on Webkinz World's latest game, Webkinz Rally. Congratulations to WI member JBONE92 who was able to complete the game! After passing through a series of 9 green banners, his pet crossed one final one that was checkered. Here is what the screen looked like just before crossing that last checkpoint:

Click the image to open in full size.

Unfortunately, he received the following error screen and received no kinzcash or trophy:

JBONE92 reports that there are 10 areas you must go through in order to cross the final finish line. With a high score of 14,835, he was able to make it through all levels with a pet who had 2 stars for jumping, 2 stars for top speed and 9 stars for handling. MNBert adds that those categories correspond to the following classes in the Academy:
Car choices = Fashion
Jumping = Strength
Top Speed = Speed
Hanlding = Agility

PugsRock also discovered that it is possible for your pet's car to run out of gas:

Thanks to all our members who are out there trying to find those helpful tips for the rest of us!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: Players Report Glitches with Webkinz Rally

Aw! I hope the glitches end soon.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
Unregistered

Wink Re: Players Report Glitches with Webkinz Rally

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Aw! I hope the glitches end soon.
Maybe it's just they have not put the trophy on.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

i have played this game a few times but unfortunately am unable to use all the features i have earned. i have access to all the different cars with my pet that is very close to getting her diploma in the kinz academy, and i have 10 stars in speed and 10 stars in jumping, and 7 or 8 stars in handling, however when i go to play with this pet nothing happens, the time ticks away but no matter what car i choose they won't go, this is so frustrating. If i pick a pet with no KA credentials i can play the game just fine, but of course don't have the car access or star ranking. hope they fix this soon so i can see the benefits the KA adds. i can post pics if anyone is interested in seeing all the cars or stars.
gostop5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:34 PM   #5

dranimal7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I have the same problem, The car won't go anywhere, the only thing it does is jump.
Also when I try to play in the tournament arena the games do not match with what I click on. I want to do the Zingoz Pop tournament but when I click on that it brings up Zingoz Bounce. The whole list is off by one.
dranimal7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #6

treetrunk5767 has a spectacular aura about

I have noticed the same gliches, and by the way when you reach zero on the timer, then the message about the gas comes up.
treetrunk5767 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #7
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by gostop5
i have played this game a few times but unfortunately am unable to use all the features i have earned. i have access to all the different cars with my pet that is very close to getting her diploma in the kinz academy, and i have 10 stars in speed and 10 stars in jumping, and 7 or 8 stars in handling, however when i go to play with this pet nothing happens, the time ticks away but no matter what car i choose they won't go, this is so frustrating. If i pick a pet with no KA credentials i can play the game just fine, but of course don't have the car access or star ranking. hope they fix this soon so i can see the benefits the KA adds. i can post pics if anyone is interested in seeing all the cars or stars.
I have one pet that has all the stars for speed and 1 star short for agility on this game. He also cannot leave the starting line. The car will move left and right and will jump, but the gas pedal seems to be broken. I sure am glad the car is still under warranty, but the nearest shop is in Toronto. I don't think Raffles my bullfrog wants to pay to get it towed that far. I'm hoping they send out a mechanic sometime overnight and fix his car so he can try the rally tomorrow.
MNBert is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by dranimal7
Yes, I have the same problem, The car won't go anywhere, the only thing it does is jump.
Also when I try to play in the tournament arena the games do not match with what I click on. I want to do the Zingoz Pop tournament but when I click on that it brings up Zingoz Bounce. The whole list is off by one.
I posted earlier today about the problem where the car won't go.
The way I got mine to go was (after the light turns green) left click your mouse anywhere on the game screen and then my up arrow would finally work and my car would go.

I seemed to only have the problem when I chose a different car.
shellbell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for letting us know about this glitch. I hope they fix it soon!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:57 PM   #10
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

My son played this game alot today..He made it through level 6i with his pet..He needs to add the agility (my absolute worse class) to his pet...thanks for all of the info...I guess I will be jumping those old hrudles for a few weeks...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: