Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #51
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Players Report Clubhouse and KinzChat Phone Not Working

View Post Originally Posted by hockeypug94
Today I was in the Clubhouse and many members had figured out a glitch in KinzChat Plus. Everyone was teaching each other how to beat the allowed words so there was a lot of cursing and such. Thats my guess as to why it is closed, Ganz is probably trying to fix that.
If that is why it is down I'm glad they are fixing it.

Everyone figuring out how to beat the allowed words so they can say bad things in KC+ just makes me curse.

To myself...here in my house...where no kids can hear me.

Wonder why they had to take down KinzChat AND KinzPost too?
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

I can't even attend my own party. Scheduled 7:30 KT. Tried a ton. this stinks. what a waste of time and kinzcash.
spottedfroggy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #53

PrincessSarahS will become famous soon enough

Oh man!!! This is disappointing to say the least. I had a party invite for 7:00 and cant get in. Not to mention that I made special arrangements to have my daughter avaliable to go to it. Ive been to partys on her behalf scince they are often schedualed while she is at school. But this would have been her first party and she really was looking forward to it. Of course the cursing problem needs to be fixed. Thanks to everyone who chose to break the rules and ruined a good time for everyone else. I wish I could post a pic of the sad look on my daughters face to put a face to the victims of everyone who knew they were wrong and abused the system. I hope Ganz can block the accounts of the abusers.

Can anyone tell me how to contact Ganz to see if the party will be rescheduled or maybe at least get the loot bag?? I couldnt figure it out.
PrincessSarahS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:53 PM   #54

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessSarahS
Oh man!!! This is disappointing to say the least. I had a party invite for 7:00 and cant get in. Not to mention that I made special arrangements to have my daughter avaliable to go to it. Ive been to partys on her behalf scince they are often schedualed while she is at school. But this would have been her first party and she really was looking forward to it. Of course the cursing problem needs to be fixed. Thanks to everyone who chose to break the rules and ruined a good time for everyone else. I wish I could post a pic of the sad look on my daughters face to put a face to the victims of everyone who knew they were wrong and abused the system. I hope Ganz can block the accounts of the abusers.

Can anyone tell me how to contact Ganz to see if the party will be rescheduled or maybe at least get the loot bag?? I couldnt figure it out.
or at least a refund?
spottedfroggy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #55
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

frustrating this messes us up at the GE.
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #56
erictwig

erictwigs is on a distinguished road

I know it had to be done but could'nt they do it at night so nobody would be affected. Thanks to WI for tracking this.
erictwigs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #57
Lil Kinz
sandlotlover is an unknown quantity at this point

how dis they do the glitch some black lab tried to tell me and i was upset cause i couldnt do it cause it was hard can somebody reply and tell me please!

THIS IS CHOCOLATEDROP MY CHOCOLATE LAB I WANT JINGLE ELF! PRETTY PLEASE I WANT JINGLE SOMEBODY CAN GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE I GOT WZ JEANS AND SHUTS AND HULA TOP PRETTY PLEASE
sandlotlover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #58
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Um...can I have my webkinz party then tonight if the phones aren't working? I think if I can't have my party that I paid for, it should be refunded.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #59

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I had a 9pm party to attend and I feel really bad for the person hosting it. I think Ganz should refund the money for everyone who scheduled one.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #60
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Players Report Clubhouse and KinzChat Phone Not Working

I am missing a party!

Tags
b.v was here, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: