Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 10:14 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Players Explore Moolah Mountain, Win Fantastic Prizes

We got a "blank" bonus item earned and nothing in our dock.

earned about 250KC with a small time bonus (maybe 40?). didn't write the actual numbers down.

very fun though! love it! much more fun than my 2 rolls at spree.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 10:30 AM   #22
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Very cute outfit
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #23
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Moolah Mountain is so fun!!! We got the stunt jacket, super cute!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #24
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Well, I couldn't get Chrome to load it, either, so I logged in on Firefox. It ran, but I didn't get a prize. My other account with hamsters won the stunt jacket. I guess it has nothing to do with how much kinzcash you earn, or how fast you go because I got both a faster time and earned more kinzcash on the account that got no prize.
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #25
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

I just played and I got dizzy dizzy and dizzy, i dont know if i can do it again. looks like I got a lot of moolah, but I feel sick to my stomach. wow
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #26
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Congrats to you! I just won the stunt helmet!

Click the image to open in full size.
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #27

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

The game seemed fun, but I got logged out of webkinz halfway down the mountain. Of course that is considered a failed attempt so I'll try again tomorrow. On the plus side I was able to get the new trophy without my computer crashing as it seems to do in all the newer mazes.
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #28
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Just played right now and won an item called "tube fence" It's pretty cute but only goes outside.

View Post Originally Posted by sivbmyu9
I played and won the tube fencing. My computer froze 4 times while I was going down the mountain and I kept on smacking into everything... I wonder if that is why I won the fence lol.
Hahahahah! I got the fence too! But I think I only smacked a tree once. Halfway down I remembered how to JUMP! Weeeee!!!

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 04-14-2011 at 11:17 AM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #29

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Wow that went fast...I won the belt. It was fun I hope I can win all the prizes.

Does anyone know are the prizes randomly given or are they based on your score?
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #30
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I hope they fix whatever is bothering it on Chrome-I can't really play WW on IE or FF because of that random log out glitch-this is a bit annoying. BUT I'll deal with it just to play this super cute game!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ladybugheart

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: