Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Players Explore Moolah Mountain, Win Fantastic Prizes

A new front page story has been added:

Players Explore Moolah Mountain, Win Fantastic Prizes

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Race to the bottom of the Moolah Mountain as fast as you can, and you'll be rewarded with a fantastic prize. That's what Hamster players who have Asian accounts are discovering on their accounts this morning. Webkinz Insider member jms40 was rewared with a Mazin' Hamster Stunt Belt just a few minutes ago.

The Stunt Belt is part of a complete costume that includes a Helmet, Glasses, Top, Pants, and Shoes. There are also some furniture prizes: Hamster Ball Wall Chandelier, Moolah Mountain Window, Moolah Stepping Stones, and Tube Fencing. We know everyone is going to want to "Go Mazin'" to have a shot at these prizes.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Players Explore Moolah Mountain, Win Fantastic Prizes

Logging into my Asian now!! EEK!!! I'm so so so excited!!!

arrgh! It froze me as I tried to enter... Logging back in... hopefully it isn't a major glitch and just a little hang up

Last edited by dragonbird; 04-14-2011 at 09:18 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

My kids are exploring right now, I can hear them!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Very fun, very fast, got the stepping stones!

Click the image to open in full size.
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

well geesh, I can't get it to load-it sticks on 100% loading-can't even x off of it.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #6
Gift Guru

She won some glasses, I'll try and get a pic.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by tashytoot; 04-14-2011 at 09:26 AM..
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

Wow, that was the most fun I've ever had with the Hamsters!! I love the mazes but that was way, way fun. Neat.
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:28 AM   #8
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I just played it now and it was fun.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:28 AM   #9
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

Forgot to say that I won 386 moolah, and the stunt jacket.
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

ook, I got it to load on fire fox...it won't load on chrome at all.

I got moolah and no bonus prize. BOOHOOO!

Tags
ladybugheart

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: