Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Players Ask Questions About Signature Endangered Brown Bear Walls/Floors

That's weird! Maybe they have the same kind of habitat? It's cool that E. Signatures come with Wall/floor though!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 02:22 AM   #22

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Players Ask Questions About Signature Endangered Brown Bear Walls/Floors

That is so not fair I have every signature (they are not cheap) so that I get all new items not refurbished. Webkinz this is so very wrong.
Roshelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #23
mes753

shopgirl6399 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for figureing that out. I thought it looked familiar.
shopgirl6399 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #24

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

I have both the Bengal Tiger and the Brown Bear, and I was not disappointed to get the same walls/floor. I figure that Ganz has to repeat sometime or other--maybe the bear and tiger actually live in the same habitat. And, hey, you can always trade the walls and floors! I am sure there are lots of people who would have a really good offer to get them!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #25
snicklefritz98

snicklefritz98 is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess that's cool. because if we got both pets then we would be able to trade one of the walls and floors but still have one set.
snicklefritz98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #26

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

Why Did they repeat it?bears live in North America.Tigers live in Asia.:bt:
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #27
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

Hopefully its just a glitch and no other pets wallpapers get repeated. But it may not be, considering how many Sig endangered webkinz they're probably going to make.
AmberArunika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:46 PM   #28
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I'm getting a Brown Bear today but I'm disappointed it's the same wallpaper!! At least I don't have the Bengal Tiger I guess!1

Does anyone have any names for the brown bear, cream soda pup, pink cockatoo, and grey arabian? I just got them and need names

Last edited by Pollybear; 08-15-2010 at 12:46 PM..
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #29
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

that is interesting, thanks for letting us know!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: