Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #11
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Players Ask Questions About Signature Endangered Brown Bear Walls/Floors

Seems very likely that this is just a programming glitch which they will correct. Hope I am right.

Hadn't seen this floor and wall set before -- I love the "tree and pond" wallpaper!! Not so keen about the forest floor with stone block border. Ruins the natural look, in my opinion.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #12
♥Always♥
Webkinz :)

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Players Ask Questions About Signature Endangered Brown Bear Walls/Floors[/langtitle]

[lang=de]hmm. ganz shouldnt repeat stuff and also, have zum clips came out yet? like its a kinz clip but with a mini zum on it and it unlocks the same stuff as a zum? cuz i saw one the other day a cracker barrel. Even on the kids menu theres a maze to "race to the webkinz opposum"[/lang]

[lang=de]hmm. ganz shouldnt repeat stuff and also, have zum clips came out yet? like its a kinz clip but with a mini zum on it and it unlocks the same stuff as a zum? cuz i saw one the other day a cracker barrel. Even on the kids menu theres a maze to "race to the webkinz opposum"[/lang]

gosh! Language thing acting up.
hmm. ganz shouldnt repeat stuff and also, have zum clips came out yet? like its a kinz clip but with a mini zum on it and it unlocks the same stuff as a zum? cuz i saw one the other day a cracker barrel. Even on the kids menu theres a maze to "race to the webkinz oppossum"
charis99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #13
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Players Ask Questions About Signature Endangered Brown Bear Walls/Floors

i hope it's a glitch. i got the bengal tiger floor/walls again. i started a separate account to put all the endangered ones on so they could have their own special wall/floors. they are too expensive for duplicates and the thing is, it is supposed to be according to the animals habitat
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #14

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

I'm glad I was informed about this before I adopted my bear! I'm still going to adopt him, but why repeat the theme? The Bengal Tiger and bear have different habitats! :/
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

omg! i was watching starrystar33's vids on youtube and she said the same thing!
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #16
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by xDNetalya
I'm glad I was informed about this before I adopted my bear! I'm still going to adopt him, but why repeat the theme? The Bengal Tiger and bear have different habitats!
I would advise people to hold back on those Signature Endangered Brown Bear adoptions until Ganz either fixes this or lets us know it is not a mistake.

Better for you to wait, so it doesn't show up wrong on your account and then have to fix that by calling Ganz customer support.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

thx for the info -- just bought the bear too and there's no returns allowed on webbies -- may just hold on to it and wait and see what happens --
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #18
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

I thought I Knew iv seen it before because I have the tiger
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #19
h92

h92 is on a distinguished road

I think those walls are so cool!!!! The way I see it, ganz was bound to use the same set over again if they plan on continuing the endangered series.
h92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #20
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I don't have any endangered, but I love all the walls and floors. I think I would be disappointed with a repeat, too, especially considering the price. Hopefully it is a mistake that will be fixed.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: