Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #31
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: PJ's Outlet Sells Venetian Mask for First Time!

Oh, just missed it too. I wish they had waited until the kids were home from school but that's the way it goes, there will be another chance. Thanks WI for letting us know.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #32
Unregistered

Smile Pj's outfitters has a new mask

That mask is so awesome. I want one just like it and i want Pj to know that her store is awesome. I love to go there and shop for my little furry friends. It is kinda pricy though. What I am asking is just to lower your prices a bit!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #33
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Thanks so much to the trackers who keep an eye on PJ!
We appreciate you so much♥
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #34
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

Awsome! Ill make sure to get that. My pink poodle is already wearing the fairy Costume.
golden235 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:40 PM   #35
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Thanks trackers! I got one for each of my accounts. Hurry clown nose and mask! Also Chipette dresses.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #36

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Yes, truly a magical day, even Mae West can wear it!!!!
Tears of joy

i am sooooooooooo happy for you wi50ish. i know your sweet orca waits so patiently for clothes she can wear!

i personally was out at the store when i got the tweet....so i got into the express lane and got myself back home. now the whole family has their very own mask! can't wait for halloween this year. it's going to be a wonderful item for dressing up costumes!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #37
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I barely got mine in time. Haven't even gotten to try it on yet, so thanks for the graphic. I didn't see the notice until 2 minutes before 3:00 p.m. and it took almost all of that time to log in and load the page. Thanks WI for always keeping us up-to-date!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:49 PM   #38

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

Wow yes thanks for letting us know! That is so great! Just wish I was on in time to see, LOL Oh well, I am sure they will have it again! I am just so happy to see it is finally be sold!!!
MissViolet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #39
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Aw... I missed it! I hope that the Venetian Mask is sold again in the shop, sometime over the course of this week. I'm glad that Ganz programmed it, and made it work.

Thanks FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #40
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

AW! PJ should NOT sell stuff like that when kids are in school! I missed it because of that very reason!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: