Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default PJ's Outlet Sells Venetian Mask for First Time!

A new front page story has been added:

PJ's Outlet Sells Venetian Mask for First Time!

Click the image to open in full size.Many of our members have been anxiously awaiting the day PJ would finally sell the missing face pieces to the Fairy Princess, Superhero, and Clown outfits. A few weeks ago Ganz announced that they had isolated and fixed the programming that was preventing PJ from selling these items. Today, for the very first time (at 2pm Eastern Time), the Venetian Mask was offered for sale! There are many Fairy Princesses dancing around in Webkinz World today, very happy to have their masks.

Don't forget, each time PJ offers a rare clothing item for sale, the notice at the top of the Webkinz Insider forum is updated, and a "tweet" goes out on Webkinz Insider's Twitter account. We're keeping an eye out for all of the rare clothing, including the not-yet-sold Superhero Mask, Clown Nose, and Chipette Costumes. To view pictures of all of PJ's rare clothing items, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki, HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: PJ's Sells Venetian Mask for First Time! Other Items Expected Soon!

thanks so much! i am getting it now!
ooh first comment! wohoo! LOL
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Wow! This is great! I wan the Venetian Mask soo much!
WebkinzPie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #4
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I'm so glad I finally have the complete outfit! We loved making the glass slipper shoes to match the dress and now I have a mask! Yippee! My favorite part of webkinz is the clothes!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

At last, at last! Now can my nose be far behind????

YIPPEE.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

Default Re: PJ's Outlet Sells Venetian Mask for First Time!

Alright mask! Come on nose!

Click the image to open in full size.
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

You guys rock!!!! I would have missed this for sure. Thank you!!!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #8
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Wow! I'm going to get mine now!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #9
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Hurray I was home to get for me & family, woo hoo
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

WOW you guys are on top of it !!!!!! Thanks to you i just bough the venetian mask ... I'm so excited !!!!!! Love it alot ..........
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: