Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Pink Leopard update, info on Fall Fest

A new front page story has been added:

Pink Leopard update, info on Fall Fest

As everyone knows, this Month's Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Leopard. Ganz has been receiving a lot of feedback about the Pink spotted Leopard who shows a romantic interest in The Webkinz Leopard in the Video.
We have an OFFICIAL name for this new pet and it seems as though we may actually see it soon. Thank you to members, MissPuppy and Virtualpawprint, for this tidbit of information found on the Webkinz News site.
The Pink Leopard is called 'The Strawberry Cloud Leopard' and we will have to wait until the end of the month to find out any more information.
Also, we should be seeing some information on Wednesday about the dates for Fall Fest.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Just a note of interest, here. The POTM Webkinz Leopard is the one with Hairy fur, not the Smooth Spotted Leopard. It is only the standard sized Leopard that is POTM.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-07-2009 at 11:46 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pink Leopard update

Aww! Too bad we'll have to wait... I must know about the Strawberry Cloud Leopard!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Pink Leopard update, info on Fall Fest

ohhhhh this is soooo cute!!! maybe i will get it. we will see. can't wait to find out more about the strawberry cloud leopard!!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Oh its so cute , cant wait for more info on it , thanks !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Spottedfur will become famous soon enough

That would be interesting to see this new Leopard...I'd like to see if they'll tell us any more about it...
Spottedfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #6
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Oh My! She is adorable, I want one now! Thanks for the info.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #7
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

I can't wait for Fall Fest I was here for the last one but I literally just got Hot Apple Cider
wormy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #8
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Awesome! Last year when I made a account I just barely missed the fall fest, can't wait 'til this year!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #9

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

The Strawberry Cloud Leopard is really cute. Sure hope that it is not an estore virtual pet. I'd love to have the plush also.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #10
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
Awesome! Last year when I made a account I just barely missed the fall fest, can't wait 'til this year!
Let's hope that Justin doesn't have to ask the Creative Director to shake the Trees again
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: