Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
cutie515
Gifted

webkinz_luver12 is on a distinguished road

Default PINK GOOGLE

have any of you gotten a pet with the best friend being a WHITE google? dont you think that if ganz labled the specific color of it that they were expecting to be making other colors for the google, like possibly the pink google on the game "go go googles"?Click the image to open in full size.

---------- webkinz_luver12 added 8 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

bump it up?? please reply!! I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

Last edited by webkinz_luver12; 12-28-2007 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
Summer
Gift Guru

Snwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to all

Default Re: PINK GOOGLE

no i dont think so because they put a color on almost every animal. brown monkey, black and white cow..
Snwflke00 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 11:30 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

jackjohnross is an unknown quantity at this point

my cousin and i have agreed with your idea. It is very strange. I can't wait to get it if it comes out
Old 12-28-2007, 11:31 PM   #4
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

no, they add colors in front of the animal
Old 12-28-2007, 11:32 PM   #5
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_luver12
have any of you gotten a pet with the best friend being a WHITE google? dont you think that if ganz labled the specific color of it that they were expecting to be making other colors for the google, like possibly the pink google on the game "go go googles"?Click the image to open in full size.

---------- webkinz_luver12 added 8 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

bump it up?? please reply!! I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
I always wondered about the pink Google on that game too. If that meant something they were thinking about in the future....and with the pink pony, pink poodle, and pink pegasus, how many other people do you think would be lined up for that pink Google!!!
I think it is funny how they do colors too, like "blue hippo" and "pink pig" That is a very interesting point, and I'm glad someone else noticed the game and thought about that too!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 11:32 PM   #6
karebear33

no they just add the pets color but just cuz its in a game doesnt meen its coming out.. well it might eventualy but theres a SKUNK in one game and its been there a while.. but who knows what the future brings
Old 12-28-2007, 11:33 PM   #7
cutie515
Gifted

webkinz_luver12 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Snwflke00
no i dont think so because they put a color on almost every animal. brown monkey, black and white cow..
but... they have more than one monkey and more than one cat and dog! not more that one cow but... who knows what ganz is cook'n up?
Old 12-28-2007, 11:34 PM   #8
Summer
Gift Guru

Snwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to all

they do have more than one monkey, but they r all brown i dont know, we'll just have to wait and see!
Snwflke00 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 11:35 PM   #9
I Luv My Googles

most likely not please do not take this the wrong way i expressing my opinion... maybe they will but most likely they will not the color are most likely for color blind kids so hey know that the pig is pink.. trust me it is hard bein color blind and the colors help
Old 12-28-2007, 11:37 PM   #10
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

No they only use the colors sometimes for descriptions.It was confirmed on another thread this.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: