Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed for Splash Dragon

cool pet and the psf looks pretty cool too! hope those of you that want it, get!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #12
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I totally love this pet along with the spectacular item and food!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awesome PSI! I will hopefully be getting this pet!
hooray101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed for Splash Dragon

Thanx FIA.

Cute pet.Nice PSI & PSF.
I hope everyone who wants it can get it.

suzee
HAVE A HAPPY 4 TH OF JULY!!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #15
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love this pet so much. I think I will definatly buy this pet. (I love the PSI and PSF.)

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #16
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Aww, this one is a cutie!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #17

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

very cute bed
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #18
Unregistered

Red face Re: Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed for Splash Dragon

Neat! Cute! Pretty! Dramatically amazing, totally unique, interestingly lovely, seemingly visionary, positively tyrannical, crazily likeable, distinctively lively, rather menacing, and aquatically awesome! Overall, I give this pet and GANZ a 97.6% outrageously outrageous job on finally showing they're true colors on this webby!
First, the Peace Unicorn was absolutely (in my opinion) terrible! It's PSI looked like it could break at any second and it looked like one of those cheap decor items that you could get at a dollar store! And it's PSF was visually repulsive! It looked like the unicorn just vomited in the bottle of "mystic syrup" and made that her topping for the poorly cooked pancakes! I gave it a 22.1% poor job that needed work.
And second, the Lynx's PSI and PSF was a little better, but it was too rocky for my taste. I did like the avatar though! I gave this one, however, a 60.0% decent job for making up for that hag.
But this one was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it's PSI! It was so organized and pristine, yet ever so aquatically outrageous! It's PSF was Pretty good though it could have been presented a little bit better. I really like this one! And I will get it! I will...
Old 07-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #19
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
very cute bed
Yes indeed!
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #20
northwesterngal will become famous soon enough

EWW! YUCK YUCK YUCK! I was expecting something much better for this. I'm SO NOT GETTING this pet based on its UNORIGINAL PSF and SKETCHY AVATAR! I'LL PROBABLY GET THE BED THROUGH TRADING, THOUGH.

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED BY THIS PET!

EWW! YUCK YUCK YUCK! I was expecting something much better for this. I'm SO NOT GETTING this pet based on its UNORIGINAL PSF and SKETCHY AVATAR! I'LL PROBABLY GET THE BED THROUGH TRADING, THOUGH.

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED BY THIS PET!

Last edited by northwesterngal; 07-03-2011 at 07:40 PM..
northwesterngal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: