Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default PSI and PSF Revealed for the Signature Moose and the Holidoodle!

A new front page story has been added:

PSI and PSF Revealed for the Signature Moose and the Holidoodle!

Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz Newz has posted its images of the avatar, Gift Box, Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food for the last two of the October Webkinz. Above we have the Signature Moose with its Gift Box, PSI Forest Ranger Tower and PSF Maple Syrup Brownie. There will be only two more Signature pets after this one, and then the line will be discontinued.

Click the image to open in full size.
Here we have the Holidoodle, which will be this year's Christmas Holiday seasonal pet, with its Gift Box. The third image is the PSI, the Candy Cane Slide, which promises lots of fun winter sliding for your little webbies. The last image is the PSF, Green Mint Shortbread, which looks delicious!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day
maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: PSI and PSF Revealed for the Signature Moose and the Holidoodle!

I love the Holidoodle!
maegansusie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
Timberwackyluv
Webkinz :)

Timberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonder

I don't know what looks better... The pets there selves or the PSF's =D
Timberwolfluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

I must admit, the virtual Holidoodle looks so much more christmasy than the plush. The colors are brighter and it just seems so much more festive in my opinion. And I love the PSI! Maybe I'm just a kid at heart but I love slides. The PSF is pretty cute, but not very creative in my opinion.

And then there's the moose. He's super cute and very realistic looking in both plush and virtual forms. And that PSF looks ahhhhmazing. Like in real life, it would be super good. I love anything maple-flavored. But that PSI just really isn't appealing to me at all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but in mine it just isn't very cool, cute, or pretty.
sophii8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #5

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I just love that slide of the Holidoodle. Super cute, I'll have to get it for that reason alone. Still wish it was a bit more Christmasy though. The animals itself just isn't, but I think it will grow on me.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #6
Hazzy2324

Hazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guide

There was a great big moose! (There was a great big moose!) Who liked to drink a lot of juice!
Oh gosh summer camp is coming back to haunt me!

Both pets are simply adorable! I must admit, at first I wasn't a huge doodle fan, but these silly little birds are beginning to grow on me! Amazing PSI's too. Glad to see Ganz releasing some more enjoyable pets after a disappointing summer.
Hazzy2324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:05 AM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

The Holidoodle is adorable & the slide is awesome .Thanks so much for the great info
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:13 AM   #8

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Really love that signature Moose! He's perfect!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:44 AM   #9
Who Cut the Cheese?

chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness
chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness

I like the PSI for both the pets, specially the candy cane slide
chantal101234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #10
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

I love that candy cane slide. I might get some of these new pet but I am not sure yet.
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: