Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Pet Specific Item Awarded as Prize in Zumwhere

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
I totally agree. 10 or 15!!!???!! We really really pushed it to buy 6. And that was on e-bay because there aren't any available locally. Ganz is expecting too much and giving too little. Getting way too expensive and unavailable. When Webkinz first started it was delightful to realize that a kid could have a lot of fun and be a part of the club for as little as $10. 15 Kinz Klips!!! HELLO, what about all the kids without homes and clothes and food and everything else. We wanted to love Webkinz forever, but it's becoming questionable.
WOW a couple of these posts took the words right out of my mouth. It is great that some got such good prizes but what about the kids that cannot afford so much. My young daughter just asked me today "Mommy what about the kids that have no money?". Is is so sad. She then said she would rather go shopping for summer clothes instead of playing Zumwhere. She actually added it up to see what 15 clips would cost and she decided it was not worth it.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #42

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

congratulations on your great prize.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #43
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

There are ONLY 6 Kinz clips available for sale at this point. I bought the six they have available. But NOW I'm supposed to buy two of the same kind of clips to get a special item???
That's ridiculous!! Why would I buy six extra useless clips when I already own them? Just so I can give Ganz an additional $36 for something I don't need so the will give me a prize that POOR people can't afford. This website is just becoming a grab bag for people with lots of money who can buy items. I'm sorry, but this disgusts me! My patience with Ganz as a "kid friendly" website is wearing thin. It's a "rich friendly" website as far as I'm concerned.

We'll buy the pets when we like them to enjoy them, but I'm finished with the clips, the figurines, the cards, and the charms. It's a ripoff. I wonder if Ganz ever read "Charlie and the Choclocate Factory"?
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #44

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I read somewhere on this thread about people saying that they can't find kinz clips in the stores where they but their webkinz, i don't think that some people realize that the stores have the option of buying the new webkinz stuff, eg kinz clips caring valley etc.. I had a hard time finding caring valley pets and i asked the store where I purchase my webkinz and she said she didn't bother ordering them it was getting to be too much with all the new stuff coming out. So, next time you are in the store where you buy your webkinz ask the store if they ordered any instead of assuming they didn't get them or are not getting them, and then if they think people want them they will order them.
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #45

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Congrats to you for getting such a great gift.
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #46
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I know it is costly if you want to get everything--which we do sometimes. But remember GAnz is a business and they are not forcing anyone to buy their wares. I think it is very smart of them to set it up as they have done lately and give a higher chance to people who bought more of their stuff. We did buy 6 clips and have 6 sites--put one on each. The kids LOVE doing the Zums--it is a big thing each day when I come home from work. I have not explained that more clips=better chance--so they do not even know that--and they enjoy it--that is #1 thing for me. They have already been able to buy a couple things in the Zum "store". I know it stinks more for people who do not live in an area with great access to the Ganz stuff. Where I live in Massachusetts is oversaturated. What I do now is wait for the sales/coupons and have gotten some great deals as a result--but it still costs money--to me I would rather spend it on GANZ that things like taking the kids to movies (we just wait for the DVDs) or catching the PAwSox vs Red Sox, etc. When it comes down to it, if GANZ fails, Webkinz is gone. And while I do wish it were easier to get the virtual items, I can understand it in that prospective. After all the Webkinz $$$ we have spent, the worst result in all this Webkinz craze would be to go online and there to be no site....

By the way cograts to those that have won cool items on Zums! Maybe when the second wave of klips comes out we will add more to each account. The kids love having the klips on their bookbags.
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #47
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

Wow! I know that they do not really have any where I live... If we want any we have to buy them on e-bay. I am hoping to get more soon to get bigger prizes!
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:29 PM   #48
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

wow!it would be so cool if someone won a love puppy or a rainbow couch!
dodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #49
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Are prizes (other than Zum candy/food items) still being awarded? I have 13 Klips registered, and all I have been getting is candy!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:02 PM   #50
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

OMG! That is a great prize! Congratulations! I bet you are really happy Skatergirl80.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: