Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #31
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Pet Specific Item Awarded as Prize in Zumwhere

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
This is not true at all; My little cousins has 1 clip each in their accounts for about one month now and they both received prizes and not all are food. Yes they have received clothing including a silver dress and a strawberry plant to list a few. I keep an eye since I am their webkinz bank.
We have 6 Klips and have only gotten food and managed to snap only two clear pix of zummies in 2.5 weeks.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

OlgaL is on a distinguished road

i dont get it:acs::abn:
OlgaL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #33
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

That's awesome, but I only have one Kinz Clip. I'm going to buy more!!
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
I was so glad to see some posts from people that were concerned about the amount of kinzclips reportedly needed to have a better chance at winning special prizes.

First, let me just say I love Webkinz. What I don't love is the increasing greediness (I'm sorry, but what else can we call it??) of Ganz. Examples:
  1. deluxe memberships
  2. elimination of one month trial deluxe membership; minimum of three months now
  3. needing many, many, many charms to access all levels of their game
  4. needing many, many, many figurines to access all levels in the forest search
Now we need many, many, many kinzclips to unlock the special prizes?

How much is enough, Ganz? I realize that I don't have to buy these things, but I thought Webkinz were for young kids. Try to keep explaining to your children that they can't access certain parts of webkinz world because Ganz keeps making you buy additional toys or you can't go there. I have no problem buying a few (<4) of these new things, but 10 or 15??

I'm also thoroughly disgusted by the lack of availability of these new toys. These things are not perishable food that will rot if not purchased by a certain date! Make enough of these things if you are going to release them, and especially if you are going to make having them a requirement to access certain areas of WW!

There, I'm done spouting for a while. Thanks for listening. I need to go play Eager Beaver to calm down.
Ahhh....nothing like a game of Eager Beaver! I really, really love that game!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #35
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for the information on the great prizes being awarded. I hope it's not a 1 in 1000 chance of getting a great prize, like the grand prize table and chairs from W Cares. I entered too many of those tags/codes and never received the grand prize and rarely received the other good prizes like the W Cares Armoire or the garden statue.

I just found some Kinz Klips today at a local greenhouse/garden center. I called around to about 10 other stores in my city and the surrounding cities, and they either never had them or were sold out last month. Good luck finding Klips everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #36

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Smile Re: Pet Specific Item Awarded as Prize in Zumwhere

Wow. so we are supposed to buy several kinzclips of the same type to advance in Zumwhere? I'd rather the come out with a tonne of new ones quickly than put in more than one of the same kind.

Interesting.

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
I totally agree. 10 or 15!!!???!! We really really pushed it to buy 6. And that was on e-bay because there aren't any available locally. Ganz is expecting too much and giving too little. Getting way too expensive and unavailable. When Webkinz first started it was delightful to realize that a kid could have a lot of fun and be a part of the club for as little as $10. 15 Kinz Klips!!! HELLO, what about all the kids without homes and clothes and food and everything else. We wanted to love Webkinz forever, but it's becoming questionable.

-----------------------------------

Exactly, are we supposed to make up for big corporations greed my contributing to foundations ourselves? i.e. webkinz cares, caring valley... lol

Glad to see that the fact they expect us to buy several of the same toys to get anywhere in the games and making up for corp greed with our own money is starting to frazzle just not myself.

I'm also glad that I still enjoy playing what I have.

Last edited by mommalisa; 05-10-2009 at 04:41 PM..
mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #37
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I have to agree with most of you; Webkinz is great fun.... but 10 clips to increase your chances of virtual items? Come on. Let's not get too greedy...

I'll be purchasing one clip in a few days, and I've been lucky to get that one where I am. I might choose to buy two, or maybe even three more if I really like them. But 10...? They need to come up with seriously cute clips to make me buy that many... and even then I might skip them.

I love the plush animals I get with Webkinz. They are part of the deal; it's not just online stuff. But they shouldn't take it too far; I won't spend over five dollars on a clip when I can get a Lilkinz for $10 and enjoy their PSI included....
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #38
Unregistered

i have 1 kinzclip and have found zum-food numerous times.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #39
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I too am an Eager Beaver addict. I'm on my way there right now.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #40

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

For everyones knowledge, they will be making other kinzclips. I say this because I was surfing the net looking for places to buy kinz clips and I found a picture of a unreleased kinz clip. An NO it isn't a photoshopped pic. It was of a picture of a reindeer.
cainmariko is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: