Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #21
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: Pet Specific Item Awarded as Prize in Zumwhere

There are four stores in my area that carry Webkinz stuff and three of them never even HEARD of Klips when I asked about them a week & a half ago... The fourth at least knew about them but hasn't gotten any yet. I'm on their waiting list to get some when they finally come in...

So far I managed to get one online for 5.99 (as part of a larger order) but I couldn't pick WHICH klip I got... It was a Klip Grab Bag kinda thing.
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #22

pitawita will become famous soon enough

So cool I can't find any Kinz Clips at any of the stores that sell webkinz, so haven't tried Zumwhere yet.
pitawita is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #23
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Does this mean each Kinz Klip has a code that counts in the total even if it's multiples of the same type of Klip pet?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #24
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Pet Specific Item Awarded as Prize in Zumwhere

so lucky! zumwhere seems really fun, but i think they should make super special zum items that you can get, instead of a PSI, because i have lots of PSIs already!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #25
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Does this mean each Kinz Klip has a code that counts in the total even if it's multiples of the same type of Klip pet?
Yes, it does not matter what kind of klip they can all be the same it doesn't matter.
skatergirl80 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #26

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

well i was planning on getting kinzclips but i couldn't find them. Hopefully i will in the future though because zumwhere looks very interesting.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #27
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by SallyAnne
Congratulations to the person who won a Bobbin' Robin Jukebox, but is anyone else a little disturbed by the kinzclips? In the town in which I live, one store was able to get a single small shipment of kinzclips. I managed to get four, and now both toy stores have been told that no more kinzclips are available. If you go on-line, the kinz clips (if you can find them) cost nearly three times the price at which I bought mine ($4.99). It's not like kinzclips are the first time that Ganz has not accurately judged the market! I'm beginning to believe that these "shortages" are part of a deliberate corporate policy... SallyAnne
I agree with you totally, Sally Anne. I can't get clips here either. It is bad enough that you couldn't get any series two figurines here, and series one have disappeared too. At least you can now get the codes online at the e-store to unlock the various prize levels. But to have to get 15 clips to get good prizes is ridiculous. Who needs or wants all those little clips? They are just a drain on the environment to manufacture and then ship. I'm thinking the plushies are the same, but you do get a cute and cuddly item which can be donated to children's charities if needed.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #28

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I was so glad to see some posts from people that were concerned about the amount of kinzclips reportedly needed to have a better chance at winning special prizes.

First, let me just say I love Webkinz. What I don't love is the increasing greediness (I'm sorry, but what else can we call it??) of Ganz. Examples:
  1. deluxe memberships
  2. elimination of one month trial deluxe membership; minimum of three months now
  3. needing many, many, many charms to access all levels of their game
  4. needing many, many, many figurines to access all levels in the forest search
Now we need many, many, many kinzclips to unlock the special prizes?

How much is enough, Ganz? I realize that I don't have to buy these things, but I thought Webkinz were for young kids. Try to keep explaining to your children that they can't access certain parts of webkinz world because Ganz keeps making you buy additional toys or you can't go there. I have no problem buying a few (<4) of these new things, but 10 or 15??

I'm also thoroughly disgusted by the lack of availability of these new toys. These things are not perishable food that will rot if not purchased by a certain date! Make enough of these things if you are going to release them, and especially if you are going to make having them a requirement to access certain areas of WW!

There, I'm done spouting for a while. Thanks for listening. I need to go play Eager Beaver to calm down.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #29
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
I was so glad to see some posts from people that were concerned about the amount of kinzclips reportedly needed to have a better chance at winning special prizes.

First, let me just say I love Webkinz. What I don't love is the increasing greediness (I'm sorry, but what else can we call it??) of Ganz. Examples:
  1. deluxe memberships
  2. elimination of one month trial deluxe membership; minimum of three months now
  3. needing many, many, many charms to access all levels of their game
  4. needing many, many, many figurines to access all levels in the forest search
Now we need many, many, many kinzclips to unlock the special prizes?

How much is enough, Ganz? I realize that I don't have to buy these things, but I thought Webkinz were for young kids. Try to keep explaining to your children that they can't access certain parts of webkinz world because Ganz keeps making you buy additional toys or you can't go there. I have no problem buying a few (<4) of these new things, but 10 or 15??

I'm also thoroughly disgusted by the lack of availability of these new toys. These things are not perishable food that will rot if not purchased by a certain date! Make enough of these things if you are going to release them, and especially if you are going to make having them a requirement to access certain areas of WW!

There, I'm done spouting for a while. Thanks for listening. I need to go play Eager Beaver to calm down.

I totally agree. 10 or 15!!!???!! We really really pushed it to buy 6. And that was on e-bay because there aren't any available locally. Ganz is expecting too much and giving too little. Getting way too expensive and unavailable. When Webkinz first started it was delightful to realize that a kid could have a lot of fun and be a part of the club for as little as $10. 15 Kinz Klips!!! HELLO, what about all the kids without homes and clothes and food and everything else. We wanted to love Webkinz forever, but it's becoming questionable.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #30

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

wow awesome prizes great job
flowerfan12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: