Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #11
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Pet Specific Item Awarded as Prize in Zumwhere

Congratulations, skatergirl! I hope you enjoy your item!
Diamond015 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 12:39 AM   #12
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

Congratulations to the person who won a Bobbin' Robin Jukebox, but is anyone else a little disturbed by the kinzclips? In the town in which I live, one store was able to get a single small shipment of kinzclips. I managed to get four, and now both toy stores have been told that no more kinzclips are available. If you go on-line, the kinz clips (if you can find them) cost nearly three times the price at which I bought mine ($4.99). It's not like kinzclips are the first time that Ganz has not accurately judged the market! I'm beginning to believe that these "shortages" are part of a deliberate corporate policy... SallyAnne
SallyAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #13
webkinz_forever

Wow! I wish I could have some, for if I did, I'd be crossing my fingers that retireds would also sometimes be awarded!
Old 05-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #14
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

That is amazing, but it is unfortunate the clips are so hard to come by!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #15
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

what a nice consolation prize!!!!! nice to know that there is more than food to be awarded.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #16
Unregistered

This is not true at all; My little cousins has 1 clip each in their accounts for about one month now and they both received prizes and not all are food. Yes they have received clothing including a silver dress and a strawberry plant to list a few. I keep an eye since I am their webkinz bank.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #17
phoebedad is a name known to allphoebedad is a name known to allphoebedad is a name known to all

I completely agree with you SallyAnne. As I was reading through the thread, all I could think was "Is nobody else disturbed by this like I am?" Glad to know that there is one other person out there at least. As you said, Kinzclips are ~$5 apiece. That means that I would need to spend at least $50 just to get a chance to maybe win some prize. Seems like the greed is beginning to go overboard at Ganz especially with the product saturation that is becoming apparent as there are Webkinz items nearly everywhere now.

My one daughter has 30 webkinz pets, the other has 12 mostly through gifts, although I had to pick up a couple because they were irresistable. Does the fact that there is already $500 invested in one account mean nothing to Ganz? Is that why you have to buy more and more and more just to get things instead of having an equal chance just like everybody else?

Shame on you Ganz.
phoebedad is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:19 AM   #18

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

I only thought there was 6 different clips as that is all I have ever seen. I have the panda, monkey, dragon, kangaroo, chihuahua, peguin. Are there any others?

To have 10-15 clips to get the different gifts does that mean you have to put two or three of each clip in the system?. Hope I can find them again.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #19
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by China
I only thought there was 6 different clips as that is all I have ever seen. I have the panda, monkey, dragon, kangaroo, chihuahua, peguin. Are there any others?

To have 10-15 clips to get the different gifts does that mean you have to put two or three of each clip in the system?. Hope I can find them again.

Yes, I have Duplicate Klips. to make My 15 and I got All mine at buy one get one free, at FYE.
I agree they are way too much money. Ganz is is getting greedier every day. If YOU have a local FYE keep checking there. Thay always have good deals going on.
sandilight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #20
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Good luck in my area,the kinzclips went fast none can be found,eveyone is sold out,one store had some they were saving for extravagnza prizes.
Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: