Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Pet of the Month Video Go Go Go Googles is out

in my opinion the song or video is not bad. I think ganz just wanted to try a different way with this song. Not everyone might like but still it's not a bad song or video. It was probably meant to sound like this because the google is pink and most girls like pink so maybe they did it mostly for girls. Anyway that's just my opinion.
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #32

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Red face Re: Pet of the Month Video Go Go Go Googles is out

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Has anyone purchased the Google value pack at the estore? Under it's description it is missing the shoes the wallpaper and a few other things and I want to verify that the value pack comes with all of the items EVEN though the description doesn't say them all.
You are kidding me right? I decided I wanted the clothing and flooring more, so I just went and bought them all separately Guess Ganz makes more money this way...............
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #33
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Awesome! I LOVE pink! :fp:
dogfins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:11 PM   #34
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Has anyone purchased the Google value pack at the estore? Under it's description it is missing the shoes the wallpaper and a few other things and I want to verify that the value pack comes with all of the items EVEN though the description doesn't say them all.
I noticed that too...the pricing is all wrong. It only lists for items and when you add them up it is not the correct amount. I think they left stuff out of the photo and the list.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #35
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

We were wondering about the value pack as well ~ figuring out the math and all ~. Hopefully it does include the shoes and wallpaper as it might justify getting it ;-).
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #36
MegMar2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant wait to see the video i havent seen it yet!

btw i have the pink googles
MegMar2001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #37
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The video is really cute, definitely makes you want the cool items
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #38
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Oh, my! Those walls & floors are so cute!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #39
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
I noticed that too...the pricing is all wrong. It only lists for items and when you add them up it is not the correct amount. I think they left stuff out of the photo and the list.
No. What is listed is what you get. And the strange thing the jukebox plays "I've got soft spots for you" from the Leopard. The same exact song that the Strawberry Cloud Leopard's jukebox. I find that disappointing and strange.

The pricing is not that bad if you buy it now at the discounted price. They may add more items to the value pack (like the walls) when the price goes to regular.

Thanks for keeping us in the know!!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #40
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
View Post Originally Posted by i♥lovethis
We were wondering about the value pack as well ~ figuring out the math and all ~. Hopefully it does include the shoes and wallpaper as it might justify getting it ;-).
I'm also curious about exactly what is included.

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
No. What is listed is what you get. And the strange thing the jukebox plays "I've got soft spots for you" from the Leopard. The same exact song that the Strawberry Cloud Leopard's jukebox. I find that disappointing and strange.

The pricing is not that bad if you buy it now at the discounted price. They may add more items to the value pack (like the walls) when the price goes to regular.

Thanks for keeping us in the know!!
So did you buy the value pack? I was wondering the same thing as everyone else. Their regular price of 17,000 just doesn't add up with the items listed in the value pack.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, goldendoodle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: