Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #31
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Re: POTM Pets Now for Sale at the Ganz Store for Deluxe Members

I agree that $12.50 is a ridiculous price for a virtual (and older, AND less popular) pet. I understand that all styles are not available everywhere, but $4 or $5 would be more fair when you are only getting a code. The thing that really gets me is that some retailers (such as Justice) have nearly every style but they want at least $15 apiece or have some annoying purchasing stipulation (i.e. you have to buy two to get the better price). Maybe, too, cheaper prices for just the virtual pet would halt the practice of getting and dumping the plush - I even saw a Signature Cheetah already given up to a thrift shop the other day!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #32
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

I don't think I'll be buying those, they're always discounted at stores.
lalagirl770 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #33

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

I am happy they are doing this as I don't have a lot of room for the stuffed animals. I prefer the online ones but that is just me. I recently donated a large bag of mine to a organization that helps women and children. I told them the code had been used so there was no code with them but it was a place where they have daycare sometimes so the little kids could play with them and they were all brand new.
Doda34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #34
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Coolio, that seems interesting.

Thanks!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #35
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is an outstanding idea! Since I buy our Webbies online anyway, the price is reasonable(if you consider shipping costs) and i no longer need a Webkinz room! There is no delay in finding the pet, no delay in using it. Gotta love this!
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #36
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I agree, 12.50 is way too much to pay for a POTM virtual only. I already hate that the estore pets are 12.50. They are making a killing selling all those pets. Now they want to make even more on the POTM pets??? Why don't they start making more clothing and furniture, etc. that does not cost any money. I mean we already paid for tons of webkinz....haven't we all paid enough???? I want to see more stuff and places and games online...not more estore choices.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #37
stoveshelby

shubshub is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats Awesome!
shubshub is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #38
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

This really works well for me. I actually love the E-Store pets. I have over a 100 plushies and I am running out of room. The price I don't think is too bad. I pay 13.99 not including the 6% sales tax for a plushie at a store a half hour away (add in gas costs). Plus half the time they never have the PotM there. Like this month. I've been looking all over for one. And I cannot find them no where. I live in a small city in a more farming state and it is hard to even find a place that sells the Webkinz. So I think getting it for a flat 12.50 from the E-Store is so much better. I've already got my pet and adopted it to my account.
octgreen17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #39
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

This is great news! Sometimes the POTM pets are difficult to find in my area. This is so convenient. Thank you for the Info.
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #40
needs more avatars:]

barnyard108 will become famous soon enough

at walgreens last month i got the dog with the beard for %$

5$ ! ! ! ! ! ! lol lol
barnyard108 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: