Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 11:25 AM   #21
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: POTM Pets Now for Sale at the Ganz Store for Deluxe Members

I can tell no one cares about this no addition to the Estore. hehehe
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #22
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I think it's great, actually. I don't think it will hurt local retailers, because the price is higher than what many of them charge, and if you want a plush then you will still be shopping at your local retailer. However, many people have a hard time finding the POTM locally - I know I do. So this will keep people without good local stores (and people in countries where Webkinz are hard to find!) from being left out of the POTM fun. Also, while I very much like the plushies generally, I have yet to find a Himalayan cat in a store that doesn't look like it's been chewed by a dog and then sat upon by a squirmy 2-yr-old - so I may very well buy a code-only pet next month!
July is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #23
Banned

Sheltie is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. At the webkinz retailer I usually buy from, webkinz are around $10-15. And the potms usually go on sale. With the plush. Why would I pay more for just the code when I could go to the store and get the plush+code for a lower price? It's not a bad idea to sell the potm at the estore if they made it a lot cheaper.
Sheltie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #24
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

while I am gld they they are offering it- as i have not been able to find it and have called everyone in a 20 mile readious (3 suburbs worth) It should be availible to everone not just Deluxe and they shouldn't charge full price for a partial product ( no plushy) This is my main problem with all e store pets. They should cost more lilke 9000 rather than 12500.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #25
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by July
... Also, while I very much like the plushies generally, I have yet to find a Himalayan cat in a store that doesn't look like it's been chewed by a dog and then sat upon by a squirmy 2-yr-old - so I may very well buy a code-only pet next month!
Ha ha!! Too true! The Himalayan plushie is not the prettiest thing by a long shot. The online one is fine, kinda cute, but no way do I want the plushie of that one!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #26
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

That is pretty cool considering that the older pets are getting hard to find!
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #27
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I can usually get the POTM for $2.89 at my local Wagreens store so I wouldn't want to buy one from Ganz. But I think it is a good idea because not everyone has places close to them to buy Webkinz and it gives them a chance to get the POTM Loot bag if they want it. They should be much cheaper and also available to everyone not just deluxe members.
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:16 PM   #28

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

I think this is a good idea to sell at the e-store. But I also think the POTM should cost 10.00 at the e-store as it is an older pet. Even in the stores around here where I live, the POTM will sell for 10.00 when the other Webkins sell for more. Like everyone else is saying, a code only pet should sell for less than the plushie with a code.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:34 PM   #29
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I also think this is too high and I will not utilize this feature. I remember when the estore debuted the Grey Wolf was $9, I thought that was fair and I was one of the first in line to get one. I can get pets locally at Walgreens for $5-$9.99, the ones for $9.99 are a 2 pack, big kinz and lil kinz. My local Hallmark offers them for $11.99 but they also send monthly coupons and run wonderful specials such as buy 1 get a lil kinz free or buy 2 get a 3rd free, etc. Justice has every new pet months before anyone else, including signature pets and theirs are $17.99 pet and $29.99 for signature, the difference is if you join their mailing list and e-mail list you get 40% off coupons at least twice a month making their prices $10.80 for a pet and $18 for a signature, which makes their pets still lower than eStore. I think Ganz needs to go back to the $9 price, it just seems more realistic and a fair market value.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #30
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I like the idea because I have an older child and we end up disposing of (usually thru charity) the plushies. I would rather stop buying them now that she's less interested and just buy the codes since I like the games still. I know not everyone is in that situation, and it does seem expensive to buy a virtual square, but some of us would rather do that than have a closet of bodies.
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: