Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 12:51 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default POTM Pets Now for Sale at the Ganz Store for Deluxe Members

A new front page story has been added:

POTM Pets Now for Sale at the Ganz Store for Deluxe Members

Click the image to open in full size.
A new product has been introduced to the Ganz eStore for Deluxe Advantage members only. Deluxe Advantage members now have the option of purchasing an adoption code for the current Pet of the Month using their eStore points. Like other pets sold at the eStore, this purchase does NOT come with a plushie pet. For February, the White Terrier can be found under the "Advantage Pets" section of the eStore menu.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 12:53 AM   #2
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: POTM Pets Now for Sale at the Ganz Store for Deluxe Members

HMMMM...... seems like a good reason to reconsider Deluxe again
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #3

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I'm not sure. I got the Schnauzer at Walgreens for $10 last month. This doesn't even come with a real stuffed animal and it costs more.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Just another attempt by Ganz to faze out the dealer. First we can't get enough product then thay start selling it on line. No wonder alot of places have stopped carrying Webkinz.
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #5

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

I agree, this is bad for shops like Hallmark. Even Justice did not have White Terriers this month. I am staring to see POTM pets in Target at $9.99. It is going to be harder to find super deals. I bought several White Terriers at bargin prices at Walgreens last month. I think I paid 8.99 for three of them at Ameriwade. It will be better for people who can not find a POTM pet, everyone will be able to buy one if they want. But $12.50 is too much for the pet with no plush. Come on Ganz, this is robbery. Why not offer them at a bargain price...even $10. After all it is the pet of the month.
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #6
srich321

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

That's good to know! I love having the POTM, and sometimes they're hard to find. It's nice to know that if I cant find the plushie, as a Deluxe member I can get the virtual pet anyway.
aGanzfan2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:18 AM   #7
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

This will be nice for me. I live overseas, where it's impossible to find Webkinz to buy. Unless I happen to have stocked up a pet that later turns out to be POTM (as happened with the Schnauzer), I can never get it. I don't mind not having the plushie on some of the pets, as I can't carry all of them around with me! This is a nice inbetween way to help out us expats who want to participate but have missed out on some aspects.

So for these reasons, I have to say, "Thanks, Ganz!"
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:25 AM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

For us...thinking that the price is just too much...it's a much older pet...and Ganz should consider offering discounts on those older pets..even if they are the POTM.....We haven't participated in that particular program for some time....( haven't purchased any new ones) Several of our local retailers have offered them for a bit less..but...already have many on our accounts and just am not willing to spend more money for this feature. Thanks as always for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:45 AM   #9
Nickinz2000 is a name known to allNickinz2000 is a name known to allNickinz2000 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
Just another attempt by Ganz to faze out the dealer. First we can't get enough product then thay start selling it on line. No wonder alot of places have stopped carrying Webkinz.
Dead on! Virtual e-store pets are one thing but actually competing with their own partners/retailers is another. Ganz, if you have the consumer's interest at heart, why not offer to send them the plush? Do you realize you are charging your Deluxe (preferred) customers $12.50 for a code? For less than $10 I can usually get the code with a plush from most retailers. As a general rule, preferred customers get rewards not taken advantage of. Sounds like greed to me.
Nickinz2000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:16 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Nickinz2000
Dead on! Virtual e-store pets are one thing but actually competing with their own partners/retailers is another. Ganz, if you have the consumer's interest at heart, why not offer to send them the plush? Do you realize you are charging your Deluxe (preferred) customers $12.50 for a code? For less than $10 I can usually get the code with a plush from most retailers. As a general rule, preferred customers get rewards not taken advantage of. Sounds like greed to me.
Yeah I totally agree. They should be alot less. These are usually older pets that everyone has already.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: