Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Pet Clothing Now Available At Ganz eStore!

A new story entry has been added:

Pet Clothing Now Available At Ganz eStore!

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to Webkinz Insider member Alleine for alerting us to a new category of items offered for sale at the Ganz eStore: the Webkinz Accessories! This refers to real clothing to fit your Webkinz plush pet, plus a code for the same virtual item in your Webkinz World account and a KinzStyle Shopping bag. The KinzStyle Shopping Bag will allow you to buy (with KinzCash) one piece of clothing in Persephone's store.

This is great news especially for those who have been having difficulty finding Webkinz accessories such as clothing at their local retailers. All the items of clothing currently offered, are $2.00 each, and payment must be by credit card, either American Express, Mastercard or Visa only. Shipping is additional, and this offer is good only for the continental US and Canada.

Clothing will fit most 8-inch regular-sized Webkinz pets. The clothes currently offered are theCuffed Jeans, Polka Dot PJ Top, Polka Dot PJ Bottoms, Red Football Jersey, Red Sports Pants, Turquoise Blouse, Red Webkinz Ball Cap, Army Shirt, Army Pants, Kilt Skirt and Argyle Sweater.

Click HERE to see which items of clothing will fit your pet.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Pet Clothing Now Available At Ganz eStore!

$2.00 is quite a bit less than the clothing sells for where I live as well.
These should make good order add-ons for the eStore now that they sell plushies!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:03 AM   #3
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

This is great news for me, as I live where it is absolutely impossible to buy webbie clothing. I love that I'll be able to have some access to Persephone's shop for a few must-have items!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:19 AM   #4
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

That's great for people having trouble finding clothes. Hope the shipping is reasonable. Too bad Ganz isn't selling Persephone's Kinzstyle shopping bag for $1. I know I'd like that!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:06 AM   #5

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

This is great since most stores no longer carry them. Plus the pricing is way better than if you bought them at a regular retailer (depending on shipping). I would love to see the estore offer the regular plush pets each month straight to us with no middleman also. We have some great stores that sell the most upto date pets but with these new limited addition pets it will be next to impossible to get them. Retailers are already starting to list them on ebay rather than put them out for their regular customers.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:13 AM   #6
shined0wn

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

Isn't it strange that they're selling REAL clothes for less than the some of the virtual ones? I can't find Kinzstyle around here either so I'm definitely going to go check this out. Hopefully the shipping isn't too high.
Fluffeh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:13 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is a very good price. Thanks for letting us know.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:41 AM   #8
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Great prices, much better then you get on Ebay.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #9
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

This is great news! Thanks for letting us know. Many retailers in my area have closed. I now have to drive about 30 min to find a good store that carries a lot of webkinz. The eStore will be a great alternative and much cheaper it looks like. I think eventually, we will have to buy everything online as more and more stores either stop carrying webkinz items or close.
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #10

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Good price, but wouldn't people not like the delivery wait?
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: