Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 07:08 AM   #21
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Persephone’s Glam Peek-A-Newz Challenge Coming to WKN!

I hope I am able to do this easily! I want some new prizes!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 08:03 AM   #22
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Does anyone have a list of all the prizes being offered. Which ones are the rarest/hardest to get?
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:30 AM   #23
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Here is the picture jagular posted of her prizes. I haven't seen reports of any other prizes than the six shown.

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
heres my yeti showing off bounty . the furniture only sells for 45kc and posters for 25kc

Click the image to open in full size.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:47 AM   #24
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Thanks tashytoot!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #25
sensibilisation au d

bottine3 will become famous soon enough

the Pick a News doesn't work in Quebec we dont see the pink Poodle

bottine3
bottine3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:29 AM   #26

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Does anyone have a list of all the prizes being offered. Which ones are the rarest/hardest to get?
I've won posters, chairs, and side tables --- six accounts, two of each (the posters are different), but I have not won the lamp so far. It looks like they're being awarded randomly.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:31 PM   #27
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I had to laugh when I saw Elwin's name listed as ElwinG on the you have won prizes page.

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
I had to laugh when I saw Elwin's name listed as ElwinG on the you have won prizes page.
View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
I can't upload the picture

Last edited by dustydogheaven; 04-16-2012 at 12:31 PM..
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #28
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Those furniture prizes look cute. 13 family accounts and we got 11 posters, 1 side table and 1 lamp. Hope we get better prizes tomorrow!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #29

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Here is the picture jagular posted of her prizes. I haven't seen reports of any other prizes than the six shown.
Those are the same ones I received. I received all but one of the posters in the picture. I received 2 side tables and 2 lamps and then 1 Hailey Poster, 1 Elwing Poster, and 1 glam chair.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #30

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

26 accounts nothing but the prizes already mentioned . Is it a glitch? should we contact ganz?
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
autism awareness!!!!, holly(:, poodlepower!, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: