Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #41
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Re: Peppermint Puppy PSI, Candy Cane Seeds, Affected by Glitch

Still no pictures of the full grown harvested candy cane bummer
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #42
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Okay, I bought my Peppermint Puppy at the very end of September, and I was all excited. Then, when I put the Candy Cane seeds in, I got the blue box, and I thought, What? I was hoping it'd be fixed the next time I went on-no such luck! Also, last week, I was locked out of my garden for 4 days. So I couldn't put my Timber Wolf's PSI in!
So, in conclusion, it's been about 2 weeks, and my PSI still isn't fixed. What's up, Ganz?
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #43
Lil Kinz
SVUlover4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same trouble I hope webkinz fixes it soon If not i'm going to go CRAZY!!!

But I still love webkinz Happy Halloween
SVUlover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:53 AM   #44

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

Are their any updates as to when the glitch will be fixed?
seamonkey367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #45

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

that happended to my sister lets hope they grow in the box LOL
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:06 PM   #46
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Aargh. Apparently the glitch is fixed, but I'm still locked out of my garden and the PSI is still a box.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:29 AM   #47
ulman1125 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do we know that the glitch is fixed? Is anyone successfully growing peppermint candy canes?
ulman1125 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:41 AM   #48
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

Here is a link to a thread posted by FIA showing pictures from a member who has successfully harvested candy canes. Many people are still having the glitch though so I would plant at your own risk.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-fresh-566452/
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:43 AM   #49
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Have we heard any more as to whether the pets "like" the candy canes? Someone posted they fed one to a pet and they didn't like it...

Can't say that I blame them-I hate peppermint! haha! But those plants are absolutely awesome!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #50

delawarecat is an unknown quantity at this point

My seeds were a blue box also. But after having them removed from my yard and out back into my dock at least six times, I send them by kidzpost to a friend and she send them back after three hours, then I was able to plant them and they are growing fine...You can try this if you have a friend or family member who will send them back! LOL
delawarecat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: