Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Pelican's September Pet of the Month Video: Let's Go Fishin'

It's a cute video.
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 10:17 AM   #12
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Cool! Looks like a real trophy you win from the arcade. I don't like the 6 year anniversary trophy, it looks too plasticy unlike years 1,2,3,4 and 5. Thanks on the update FIA.
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #13
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I like this video! It's really cute. The trophy looks really cool!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

I love the prize!!!
LivvieB2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #15
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Oh my goodness, what a hilarious video! I love it when all those fish are dancing on the boat right behind the penguin...

Odd though, I just noticed that this video challenge has 5 questions instead of the usual 3. Sorry if that's already last year's news.

Last edited by Rye; 08-17-2011 at 11:16 AM..
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #16
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That trophy is SO COOL!!!!!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

I am unable to kinzpost or sell this trophy. Is that true for anyone else?
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:11 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
Boops Mom is on a distinguished road

I cannot send or sell the trophy back either - maybe they will change that soon (much like the Judy Moody stuff?)
Boops Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #19

Naila will become famous soon enough

Adorable
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by Boops Mom
I cannot send or sell the trophy back either - maybe they will change that soon (much like the Judy Moody stuff?)
Thanks for responding. At least I know it isn't only my account.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, youareperfect. ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: