Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 01:06 AM   #81
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz for Chef Gazpacho Coming to Webkinz Newz

Got it! Glad they gave one of the new eStore items as a prize, it is pretty cute and I wouldn`t have spent real money on it.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 01:07 AM   #82

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
Has anyone tried to see if the sandwich makers are trade/kinz postable?
The sandwich maker is NOT tradeable or kinz postable.

I was very psyched that this Peek-a-Newz contest actually worked as it was supposed to the first time I tried it. At first I was using Firefox but he wasn't showing up (I may have just been impatient although I refreshed the page 20+ times), so I switched to Internet Explorer and found him five times within a few minutes. The sandwich maker showed up right in my dock.

The sandwich maker is cute, although it is not tradeable or Kinz postable (I didn't think since since it's eStore, but I tried anyway just to check.

What I can't believe is that the eStore actually charges $6.00 iin REAL money for this thing. It's cute, but small and just a sandwich maker. If this contest is an attempt to get me interested in buying eStore stuff, I've got a say it backfired for me because I couldn't imagine paying REAL $.

Anyway, good looking searching and I hope no glitches show up. Remember to clear cache and allow popups. If you want to play again for a second account, you also have to delete your cookies.
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:08 AM   #83
summerrainajk is an unknown quantity at this point

found him 5 times but it keeps saying security code invalided I have am writing it right caps and all. whats going on?
summerrainajk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:10 AM   #84
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by summerrainajk
found him 5 times but it keeps saying security code invalided I have am writing it right caps and all. whats going on?
Just keep trying, summer ~ It's done that to me a couple of times, too!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:10 AM   #85
summerrainajk is an unknown quantity at this point

never mind it finally worked
summerrainajk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:36 AM   #86

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I started off really well. I got 3 accounts done right after midnight. On the 4th account I found the first 3 really quick but haven't seen one in about 40 minutes now. If I clear my cache or delete cookies do you think that will mess up the search? Will it clear the first 3 I found and say I've already searched on that account and not let me get the sandwich maker?
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:40 AM   #87
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I started off really well. I got 3 accounts done right after midnight. On the 4th account I found the first 3 really quick but haven't seen one in about 40 minutes now. If I clear my cache or delete cookies do you think that will mess up the search? Will it clear the first 3 I found and say I've already searched on that account and not let me get the sandwich maker?
I do think it would start over... Keep trying! I'm taking care of 9 accounts (mine, kids & friends) & some of them have taken quite a while. I just keep switching between tabs. I've almost missed a couple, too, when they're over by the tree or up to the left of the top add. Good Luck!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:41 AM   #88
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

At about 3 minutes til 1am EST I started the hunt for the Chef image on the newz site. It took just under 20 minutes to complete the 5 sightings. The item is supposed to go straight to your dock. I am logging in now to make sure it is there. And... yes it is there!

After clearing my cache, I started the next search to do my daughters' accounts but the banner to click to log in, hasn't shown up again for me yet.

Good luck to all on this hunt!

KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:43 AM   #89
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

I am so happy it worked! I just got mine. I did my first account on Internet Explorer and my second on Firefox. Both worked fine for me. I did get the security code invalided error with my second account but I just tried again and it worked. I did both accounts in about 15 mins. I am happy and can move on to other things.
suzieq696 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:43 AM   #90
We Love

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
At about 3 minutes til 1am EST I started the hunt for the Chef image on the newz site. It took just under 20 minutes to complete the 5 sightings. The item is supposed to go straight to your dock. I am logging in now to make sure it is there. And... yes it is there!

After clearing my cache, I started the next search to do my daughters' accounts but the banner to click to log in, hasn't shown up again for me yet.

Good luck to all on this hunt!

I had that problem, too ~ then realized I wasn't clearing the cookies. (And forgot that the log in square is at the bottom of the page!) I'm toooo tired, but want to get these done tonight!

I also always scroll all the way down to make sure that bottom ad has loaded. Sometimes it takes a little while & Chef Gazpacho shows up last.

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: