Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #201
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz for Chef Gazpacho Coming to Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
well darn. found him five times, got the congrats screen but nothing was on my dock when i logged on.

i can try on another acct, but what a bummer.
Veronica, ours weren't there when we first logged in but when we downloaded our stored items, it was at the end of "objects". You might try this. It's kind of misleading when you first do these things as you think it will pop right into your dock but it doesn't. Hope this helps. Believe me, we have had every experience possible. That's why we appreciate so much. I try to pass along our experiences also.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #202

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
I know I found him at least five times, probably six and no prize. Fooey!
Did you log in first to begin the contest? Look for the square blue button at the bottom of the home page on WKN. Were you getting a pop up each time you found the Chef? If not, make sure your pop up blocker is off. If it was on, that is the problem. Turn it off and find the chef again. You might not have to find him all 5 times again - it should remember that you found him already.

Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
Okay the news window seems to be up again I found my 5 but it wouldn't accept the code I kept punching it's codes and then I added a space to the end and got my prize.. Yeah!! So try adding a space at the end if it won't take the code
Also try putting on the caps lock to type in your code. For some reason, this works better than holding down the shift key.

We have had some success in right clicking the window and choosing back, then trying the new code. For some reason this has worked.

View Post Originally Posted by #1NFL FAN
And I am sticking to the main tabs ?
All you can really do is keep looking for him - for one account really wasn't finding him, so I cleared my cache (but not my cookies) and then he was much easier to find. If all else fails, clear your cache and cookies, login in again and find that Chef!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by triplets mom; 01-26-2011 at 11:17 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:04 AM   #203
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

For those who have many accounts to do, I have found that you can work on more than one at a time. I opened Chrome Google, Internet Explorer, and Fire Fox. I was able to work on three different accounts this way. I did have a pad of paper to help me keep track of which account was using which browser. This helped and it always took just five finds.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:31 AM   #204
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Veronica, ours weren't there when we first logged in but when we downloaded our stored items, it was at the end of "objects". You might try this. It's kind of misleading when you first do these things as you think it will pop right into your dock but it doesn't. Hope this helps. Believe me, we have had every experience possible. That's why we appreciate so much. I try to pass along our experiences also.
Thanks for the info but sadly, it's not there. I even checked furniture, lol.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:39 AM   #205
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I have only found him twice. This is so frustrating.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 AM   #206
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

Erggh!

I found him 5 times, no message popped up, and I cannot find the log in for the peek a news game at all. Yes, I cleared cache and deleated, yadda, yadda. Nothing's happening.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #207
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Woo Hoo..just finished our accounts...the past 2 hours have been very easy!! Good Luck to all your Chef hunters!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:36 AM   #208
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Update to my last post. At first I didn't get the prize but just now, I cleared my cache and was able to log onto the peekanewz contest. The Congratulations box popped up again, so I put in the code. Logged onto my account, and it was there.

So if you found Chef Gazpacho 5 times but didn't get the prize, it can't hurt to clear your cache and see if you can log on again.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #209

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I got all 3 accounts in less than half hour. Chef popped in every few minutes.
I clicked on tabs only.
Good Luck everyone.
Thanks to all of you who help the members who need it, track the progress of contests, & make our community stronger.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #210

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

And make sure you enable pop-up's! Almost forgot to, myself!
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: