Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #151
Webkinz :)
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz for Chef Gazpacho Coming to Webkinz Newz

I've logged in and can't find him at all. Is the peek a news not working on Internet Explorer?
qtjujubee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #152
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
I have found him 5 times, and now I have to type in the verification code. I have tried two dozen times, but it will not accept the code! Any ideas?
The code is case sensitive, and won't work if you don't copy it exactly with the upper case letters.
Serena is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #153
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I finished 8 accounts in record time after I figured a few things out. Here are my tips that worked everytime for me, others may have different results.

Only click on the main tabs, not teh subcategories. He bounces from section to section so if you stay in one section clicking all the little things in it, you won't get him until he hits that section again. By running through just the main tabs you can find him sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row.

Don't scroll down. Not once was did it pop up on a portion of my screen that wasn't visible on my monitor. He would pop on different areas but never off my screen. So after account 4 I stopped scrolling and the rest of the accounts finished in about 5-10 minutes each following those 2 tricks.

I just go through the tabs first to last, then last to first etc. Worked like a charm.

View Post Originally Posted by qtjujubee
I've logged in and can't find him at all. Is the peek a news not working on Internet Explorer?

Did you click the play peek a newz button at the bottom of the main page and enter in your WW ID? If not he won't show up. I found all of mine on IE so it's working.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #154
Autism Awareness

lemackids has a spectacular aura about

Ok so I've been looking for over an hour & no Chef not even once! I haved cleared everything, and restarted my computer. I clicked on the start contest button & no Chef!!!!!! I had no problem with the snowflakes, this is so fustrating! A could use that sandwich maker to use today while it's snowing outside, again! BTW is it because I'm in NY?

Thanks for all your help.
lemackids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #155
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by qtjujubee
Mine has been working well on Firefox. You have to find a window that says Peek-a-newz and click on it. My windows have been at the bottom of the page. Then you will have to enter your account information in the window that pops up, and he should start appearing as you click around.

View Post Originally Posted by lemackids
Ok so I've been looking for over an hour & no Chef not even once! I haved cleared everything, and restarted my computer. I clicked on the start contest button & no Chef!!!!!! I had no problem with the snowflakes, this is so fustrating! A could use that sandwich maker to use today while it's snowing outside, again! BTW is it because I'm in NY?

I'm in NY, and have gotten the sandwich maker on two accounts so far.
Serena is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #156
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

When you clicked the play button did the pop up to enter your WW ID and password come up? If no check your pop up blockers. You have to do that before you can play.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #157

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I live in NY and I didn't have any problems on FF. Clear cache, log in with your WW user ID on the bottom Peek-a News enter and click. Make sure you have disabled your pop up blocker. Good luck.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #158
Autism Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
When you clicked the play button did the pop up to enter your WW ID and password come up? If no check your pop up blockers. You have to do that before you can play.

Before I even started I put that Pop ups are allowed, cleared everything & I entered WK info & even logged into WN if that would help, no Chef.

I'm trying all the pages, I'm on a mission now!

Thanks for your help!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #159

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Before I even started I put that Pop ups are allowed, cleared everything & I entered WK info & even logged into WN if that would help, no Chef.

I'm trying all the pages, I'm on a mission now!

Thanks for your help!
I found on these contests, it's easier to find, by clicking on a new page, rather than refreshing. I stayed with the hamster section and just clicked on different hamsters and rooms. Make sure the page fully loads and it says done on the bottom. he is a little harder to see, but before you click another page, look ALL over for him.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #160
Autism Awareness

Ok so I write all of this, them go back to the news & bam, 3 times in a row! I think that silly Chef is reading this thread!!!!!

Good lu
ck everyone!

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: