Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #141
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz for Chef Gazpacho Coming to Webkinz Newz

I have deleted

Temporary Internet Files
Cookies
History
Form Data
Passwords
InPrivate Filtering Data

Still can't get the box
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #142
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I finally got the button to pop up again, and when I put in the username and password of the last one where I had the service unavailable message, it went immediately to the congratulations screen, and it took the verification code just fine. The button was still there, so I pressed it again and am working on my great-nephew's account now. (Each time I have turned off the computer and turned it back on to reset it, but I still have to open the Webkinz news several times before I finally get the button. It doesn't seem to show up every time.)
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #143
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay I got it, I had Preserve Favorites Website data marked. Unchecked that and deleted it and now I have the box
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #144

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

zomming out to 60% really helps. you can see more of the page.

Firefox and Opera both worked fine, but IE6 was not showing him, even with popups turned on.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #145

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I found him once, then mistakenly clicked on the 'X' in the upper right corner, and closed the WebkinzNewz window. Now that I have opened it again, do I just keep looking for the chef, or do I need to click on the 'Peek-a-Newz' challenge button again to pick up where I left off?
Juliekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:29 AM   #146

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my sandwich maker. I had the best luck in the forum area. Just clicked on the different topics and watched for chef. Great fun. Good luck everyone.
happydolphin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:37 AM   #147

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

I have found him 5 times, and now I have to type in the verification code. I have tried two dozen times, but it will not accept the code! Any ideas?
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #148
myaalf is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a little difficulty finding the Chef. I had to clear my cookies and sign back into the contest, every time, for him to show up. Once I found the 5th one, nothing happened. So, I cleared and signed in yet again, and as soon as I did that, the congrats screen came up and asked for the code, which it took with no problems, and then I was told my Chef is in my dock, which it is! Good luck to all!!
myaalf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #149

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
I have found him 5 times, and now I have to type in the verification code. I have tried two dozen times, but it will not accept the code! Any ideas?
Hmmm, never mind. I just left and came back and it worked fine.
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:44 AM   #150
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

OK see I knew I should have stayed last night to get the last 3 accounts done but I was so sleepy and now I hit log in for the peek a newz and then hit play but the log in box is still on the page. Why can't it just work???
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: