Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #121
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz for Chef Gazpacho Coming to Webkinz Newz

Forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder. Off to hunt for the Chef. I'll need to do the kids accounts too so hopefully he's not too hard to find.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I just need to find sandwich makers for our three main accounts. The first two were pretty easy, but on my third try it seems like things have slowed down on WKN. By the way, the sandwich maker is really cute.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #123

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

I cleared my cache & cookies, closed IE & reopened it but I don't see a login for me to try to do this for my other accounts, did I miss something?
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #124
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I found it for 4 accounts. The last account was tricky. After I found him 5 times I didn't get the congrats box so I had to clear my cache and my cookies and log in again. Then it wouldn't accept the security code. After about 15 attempts, I cleared my cache and deleted my cookies again! That time it worked! Thanks to my friends here at WI with all this great information, cause otherwise I probably wouldn't have even known about this contest much less how to get that last stubborn account done! Thanks, WI!

View Post Originally Posted by Littlemonkey324
I cleared my cache & cookies, closed IE & reopened it but I don't see a login for me to try to do this for my other accounts, did I miss something?
No, that should work. Try again but I don't think you need to close IE. IF that doesn't work, maybe try a different browser. Good Luck!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #125
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I found the fifth one for the third account, put in the verification code and then got a message that said Service unavailable - Zero size object. On the next line, it tells me the service is temporarily unable to service my request and tells me to please try again later. Does that mean I have to find all five Chefs for that account all over again? Have others been experiencing this? Thanks for the help.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:32 AM   #126
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I got my account finished. Then I thought I'd try something. I closed out IE and opened up Google and the button was there to play again. Next I'll use Firefox. That will get 3 accounts done without clearing cache.

Wait maybe not. I didn't get the pop up after finding him. I'll switch to the kids computer where I can clear the cache to do theirs.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:32 AM   #127

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder. Off to hunt for the Chef. I'll need to do the kids accounts too so hopefully he's not too hard to find.
hi everyone, this is a first for me (and the kid accounts) does the Chef float by? hide within news stories? how exactly does the spotting the chef happen? I am excited to get the sandwich maker! Thanks for all the tips you all are the greatest and help me help them!

yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #128
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
hi everyone, this is a first for me (and the kid accounts) does the Chef float by? hide within news stories? how exactly does the spotting the chef happen? I am excited to get the sandwich maker! Thanks for all the tips you all are the greatest and help me help them!

He doesn't float by like other contests. He peeks out along the edge of one of the ads. You'll see just the top of his hat and his eyes. I just keep clicking through the pages until he shows up.

Also I've only found him up in the top area, none along the middle sides or bottom like in some other contests.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:36 AM   #129

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

The button is at bottom of page when you enter.
good luck
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #130

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
He doesn't float by like other contests. He peeks out along the edge of one of the ads. You'll see just the top of his hat and his eyes. I just keep clicking through the pages until he shows up.

Also I've only found him up in the top area, none along the middle sides or bottom like in some other contests.
Fantastic tip --- THANKS!!! I am off to have a look!! Wish me luck!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: