Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 08:29 AM   #51
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

They fixed it - Yeah! Make sure you let the page load fully.
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 08:29 AM   #52
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Make sure you start by clicking the Peek-A-Newz button and filling out your user ID

What to look for:
Click the image to open in full size.

After you find 5 you will get a screen to fill out

and then...

Message received:
<A onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'i34.tinypic.com', '/28rh6yp.jpg']);" href="http://i34.tinypic.com/28rh6yp.jpg" rel=nofollow target=_blank>Click the image to open in full size.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #53
COOKIE.313 is on a distinguished road

I'm logged in but can't find any, where are you finding them?
COOKIE.313 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #54
KMW

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

I JUST GOT MY FIFTH WACKY!!!
KMW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:31 AM   #55
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIE.313
I'm logged in but can't find any, where are you finding them?
Maybe try different pages. I found him all over the website on different pages.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:31 AM   #56

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Yay! That worked out wonderfully! So glad they worked all of the glitches out!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:32 AM   #57
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

found five on one of my accounts. wonder if you have to use different email account if you win?? I think when you enter a contest you can only use the email account once. ?? ((good thing that i have four email accounts))):lion:
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #58

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
Go ahead and PLAY!!! We are in FLorida too and my daughter just found him 5 times and the box popped up saying she won.. It asked for her email and a code (in their box) and she already got the email!! I am playing now too!

Go for it! Even if you are in Florida!! We have always been able to play the click challenges even in Florida...

Good Luck!!!
I just got all 5 also!! Now both of us have found him.. and we are in FLORIDA!! So, keep trying!!

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
found five on one of my accounts. wonder if you have to use different email account if you win?? I think when you enter a contest you can only use the email account once. ?? ((good thing that i have four email accounts))):lion:
I think that is correct! Use a different email every time and you can get a bunch of them. We have gotten 2 in our house.. But, I think that you have to have different webkinz logins.. Good luck
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #59

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I found all five Wacky's in the Peek-A-News challenge. Piece of cake. You might as well just do it. It only takes like 5-10 minutes. And it's really easy too. I mean, sure the prize isn't that good. So what? Free stuff! After all, you could always sell or trade it. Just go for it! So for all you people saying that you want a better prize, you might as well just go for it. It's like, the easiest contest on earth. And it's your loss if you don't. Easy as pie.
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:37 AM   #60
IluvTink

Carrots1 is on a distinguished road

I've found 2!
Carrots1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: