Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #261
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

SugarFrenzy,
For Internet Explorer, click on Tools, then you will see Pop-up Blocker. I think you just click on that and can turn it On.
Sorry you missed the game this time.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #262
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Thanks, it's okay

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
What are you using? I can help with fire fox
I have firefox
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:39 AM   #263
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Yay! I finally got it to work. Except I (kinda) messed it up so oops! I got two!
Jojii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:25 AM   #264
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
Thanks, it's okay

I have firefox
Go to tools, then options, then content, then the top one is block pop-ups and across is exceptions, click it and put in the webkinznews.com address.
Let me know if you need more help.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #265

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

I found him on all of my accounts..... but is there another one today??????????

View Post Originally Posted by Jojii
Yay! I finally got it to work. Except I (kinda) messed it up so oops! I got two!

that happened to me too.
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #266
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I found wacky five times yesterday. In case anyone wants to know, you just see his head pop out from various spots on the webpage. I've seen him come up from the top so he goes upside down and I've seen him come from one of the sides. Just click on him when you see him and a pop up comes up saying you found him and to find him five times to get a prize. When you find him five times you get a message to put down an email and do the security thing where you have random numbers and letters to type in. Then they say you will get your code in 24 hours. I went to my email this morning and the code was there.

I knew what I was going to get but the prize isn't worth it in my opinion.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:45 AM   #267

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

when is the next one?
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #268
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

So sorry I missed this challenge...Can't wait for the next one...thanks so much!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: