Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #231
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

Oh if you don't get your's in your email box check your spam filter. I always get Webkinz things in there.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #232
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Glad to hear that you did get your codes, 'alliene'. I've had a few problems too, but managed to work them out also.

Same as you, once I could not get the winner's box to accept the security code -- although, I'm sure that I had entered it correctly. However, when I checked my email, they had sent the Dancing Zingoz code anyway.

Clearing cache and history was not so easy. I found that my Safari browser would not bring up a entry ad, no matter what I tried. But, I switched to Opera and have done all my accounts now. Great!!

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #233
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I found him in a video!! LOL! I clicked on the "View Video" in the Deluxe Ad and he showed up right away in the video. He stayed there and I clicked on him. It was the last of the 5 that I needed and I got the pop-up to enter my email address!! I thought it was funny to find him in a video!
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgw10 wacky in video1.JPG (37.0 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpgw10 wacky in video2.JPG (54.5 KB, 58 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #234

bananafofana10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I only have one account and only played the challenge once, but i got two codes! I don't know if i should be happy or confused... and i feel kind of bad. What do you guys think i should do with it?
bananafofana10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #235
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

I got all 5!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmppeekanewz.bmp (230.7 KB, 4 views)
Pandingo124 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #236

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

What am I doing wrong? I found one right away and have not found another. This is more boring than waiting for the stuff to fly by (which I actually like, because I have two monitors and just let it sit open while I work on the other).

Last edited by Phoebe's Mom; 08-05-2010 at 07:35 PM..
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #237
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by bananafofana10
I only have one account and only played the challenge once, but i got two codes! I don't know if i should be happy or confused... and i feel kind of bad. What do you guys think i should do with it?
I think a lot of people are getting two codes at times. I would say either enjoy the extra zingoz or donate it (or the code) to WI.

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom
What am I doing wrong? I found one right away and have not found another. This is more boring than waiting for the stuff to fly by (which I actually like, because I have two monitors and just let it sit open while I work on the other).
The first one usually is on the first page when you start playing. Are you clicking through the pages of the site to find others?

Last edited by magicw; 08-05-2010 at 07:45 PM..
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #238

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by bananafofana10
when they did the snow white evil queen dress click to win, they sent me 2 codes. think of it as a thank you present from webkinz. add it to one of the many glitches of webkinz.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #239

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

This was fairly easy. I have two accounts and don't need the extra dancing wacky since I alread had several. If I want to donate it to WI, what is the WI address that I would put in to send it to?

Thanks for the help!
Draconia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #240
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Draconia
This was fairly easy. I have two accounts and don't need the extra dancing wacky since I alread had several. If I want to donate it to WI, what is the WI address that I would put in to send it to?

Thanks for the help!
Posted by FIA:

If you have an unused code you'd like to donate, you can send it to admin@webkinzinsider.com.

If you have extra Dancing Zingoz you'd like to donate, you can send them to WIGIFTZ.

We appreciate any donations we receive.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: