Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #211
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

Okay I have found him twice and I have disabled my pop ups but I am not seeing the Good job or any other page "pop up" on my screen. UM....HELP. Also is this a refresh resfresh resfresh deal or do we hang around and bounce from page to page?
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #212
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Okay I have found him twice and I have disabled my pop ups but I am not seeing the Good job or any other page "pop up" on my screen. UM....HELP. Also is this a refresh resfresh resfresh deal or do we hang around and bounce from page to page?
Many people are not seeing the "Great Work" boxes pop up when they find wacky, but it still works. You will probably have to close your browser or possibly clear your cache. Then, once you go back to webkinz newz, find your 6th wacky, and it should prompt you to enter your email address so you can receive your code.

And you do have to move around the site a bit. It can be just going back and forth between two pages. Announcements and Coming Soon have worked well for some, but I imagine any will work.

Last edited by magicw; 08-05-2010 at 02:41 PM..
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #213

shaner8 is on a distinguished road

I was having the same problem on IE, I could see and click on Wacky, but got no "Great Work" pop up. So I would find 4 Wackys on IE, then switch to Google Chrome to find the 5th and the e-mail add page came right up. twice I got the message about entering the wrong security code and invalid duplicate entry, but when I checked my e-mail I had 2 different codes in each account. good luck everybody
shaner8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #214

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Does he pop in or is he there when you go to the page?

Also, is he in same place (at top of page) or do you have to scroll?

Is he in the same place each time or do I need to scroll down?
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #215
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
Does he pop in or is he there when you go to the page?

Also, is he in same place (at top of page) or do you have to scroll?
His head is sticking out from the ads on the sides or top (possibly bottom, but I never saw him there). He's already there when the page loads and stays until you click on him.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #216

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
His head is sticking out from the ads on the sides or top (possibly bottom, but I never saw him there). He's already there when the page loads and stays until you click on him.
Thanks. I found him once!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #217
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
Thanks. I found him once!
Great! Good luck!
Old 08-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #218
ebkinz r my life

PuppyLover12 is on a distinguished road

I just got them all! Here is a picture of when I logged in my code.[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] Should I red flag it?

I mean how can i get it on the front page?

Last edited by PuppyLover12; 08-05-2010 at 03:07 PM..
PuppyLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #219
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's great news. I'm pretty excited to start.

Thanks for the information FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #220
perryparsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, I got a code for one account; then I cleared my history but cannot seem to log in for any other accounts. Any suggestions?
perryparsons is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: