Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #181
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

Hi CityCat! Thank you for your help. When I went back to webkinznewz, they had logged me out, so I got to complete the instructions and got the message that the prize code will be emailed to me. Sometimes it seems that their processing is slow and I just have to wait longer. I sure hope joshgrobanfan gets help from Ganz too. It can be so frustrating when it doesn't work right away.

PS Thank you everyone on WI for all the great help, especially the images of what to look for !!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #182
megan daisy.
Webkinz :)

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Hi CityCat! Thank you for your help. When I went back to webkinznewz, they had logged me out, so I got to complete the instructions and got the message that the prize code will be emailed to me. Sometimes it seems that their processing is slow and I just have to wait longer. I sure hope joshgrobanfan gets help from Ganz too. It can be so frustrating when it doesn't work right away.

PS Thank you everyone on WI for all the great help, especially the images of what to look for !!
glad i could help
CityCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:59 AM   #183

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CardnlFanCarly
Can anyone please tell me how to enable pop-ups on Mozilla? Thanks all
I have a new computer and to enable pop-ups on Mozzilla I had to click on the top where it says Firefox, go to preferences, click on exceptions and type in Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait. When you go to log in on Webkinz News, a yellow bar will come up saying it stopped a pop-up. Click on it and it will allow pop-ups on the Newz, Hope this helps.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:59 AM   #184
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I have four, but can't get the fifth!!!!!!!!!!!
triplet 1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #185

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I have a new computer and to enable pop-ups on Mozzilla I had to click on the top where it says Firefox, go to preferences, click on exceptions and type in Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait. When you go to log in on Webkinz News, a yellow bar will come up saying it stopped a pop-up. Click on it and it will allow pop-ups on the Newz, Hope this helps.
I don't know how this got changed but you type in the the WW Newz Site address.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #186
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
I have four, but can't get the fifth!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep trying. You will find the last one!!
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #187
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Thanks, but I've been looking and NOTHING is coming! Is anyone else having trouble with the last one?
triplet 1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:08 PM   #188
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Make sure you start by clicking on the Peek-A-Newz ad and fill out the info (user name and ID).

What to look for: He can be on the side of the screen or at the top, or at the bottom.

Click the image to open in full size.

When you click on him, you will see:

Keep looking and when you find him 5 times, you will get this screen:

Fill out the info and you will get this screen:

Good Luck Everyone!

This goes fast...Totally worth it. It only takes around 10 minutes max.

Make sure you start by clicking on the Peek-A-Newz ad and fill out the info (user name and ID).

What to look for: He can be on the side of the screen or at the top, or at the bottom.

When you click on him, you will see:

Keep looking and when you find him 5 times, you will get this screen:

Fill out the info and you will get this screen:

Good Luck Everyone!

This goes fast...Totally worth it. It only takes around 10 minutes max.

DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #189
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Hmm. I found him five times and got nothing!
Jojii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #190
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by CityCat
glad i could help
View Post Originally Posted by Jojii
Hmm. I found him five times and got nothing!
did you see my post up ^^ its like the 1st post on the page this should help!
CityCat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: