Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #171
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

Sadly, it is not working for me. I disabled my pop up blockers, clicked to enter the contest, and I checked the rules box, entered my webkinz info and then it does nothing. It takes me back to the blank form again. I try again and it won't process or go any further!!!

HELP!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #172
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

#170, there is another section there "Issues with Peek-a-newz prizes" maybe you could put that problem there for them to address.

I have found Wacky 5 times but did not get the pop-up about winning, and tried to follow the instruction in "Issues..." but it ddoesn't log me out, so I can't re-log-in. Any ideas? Thx.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #173
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

I don't get how people finished in 10 minuets... it took me 10 to get the first one and ever sicne I can't find anymore.. it's been like 20 minutes now
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #174
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

I got it!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1&d=1281025950
Attached Images
File Type: pngzingoz.png (38.5 KB, 2 views)
CityCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #175
Gifted

I entered the contest, found Wacky five times, entered my email and the security code and it took a long time to process and then said it was an INVALID security code and then I tried again and it said duplicate entry!! I GOT NOTHING!!! And I entered the security code correctly - positively!

This stinks!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #176
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

ok so i finally finished i found my 4 last wacky zingos in like 3 minutes. I found them by clicking on a webkinz newz pafe (coming soon what's new etc..) then going back to homepage and there was the wacky (worked 4 times for me)
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #177

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

i found 3
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:37 AM   #178
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
#170, there is another section there "Issues with Peek-a-newz prizes" maybe you could put that problem there for them to address.

I have found Wacky 5 times but did not get the pop-up about winning, and tried to follow the instruction in "Issues..." but it ddoesn't log me out, so I can't re-log-in. Any ideas? Thx.
Ok go to you start buttton on the left hand bottom part of you screen click it look for the botton thats ays control panel click it then look for the button that says internet options click iit two times then i went to the little tab section that said privacy click it then there should be a little box with a check in it beside the box should say turn on pop up blocker MAKE SURE THERE IS NOT A CHECK IN THAT BOX if that doesn't help tell me and i'll get pics
CityCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #179
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose

Yes, I did report my "issue" in their comment forum. I hope they read it.

I tried it again on another computer and when I try to login it said I already successfully completed the challenge. But where is my prize code????
Old 08-05-2010, 11:46 AM   #180
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Make sure you start by clicking on the Peek-A-Newz ad and fill out the info (user name and ID).

What to look for: He can be on the side of the screen or at the top, or at the bottom.

Click the image to open in full size.

When you click on him, you will see:

Keep looking and when you find him 5 times, you will get this screen:

Fill out the info and you will get this screen:

Good Luck Everyone!

This goes fast...Totally worth it. It only takes around 10 minutes max.

DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: