Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

Wow, it actually worked and only took a few minutes, and they already sent a code. Today, this was a very kid-friendly, low-stress activity!
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #122
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Thanks WI!

Without wi, I would never have known about the contest & it was so nice to come here & see what exactly I would be doing to get the prize!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #123

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

you need to find 5, and i only found them on the sides
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #124

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I live in NY and was able to get a code. It took me less than 5 minutes. I found Wacky all under the products. Everytime I clicked on the different products they sell, he was there. He just kinda peeks out, so you have to really look. Hope this helps.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #125

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
I found all five Wacky's in the Peek-A-News challenge. Piece of cake. You might as well just do it. It only takes like 5-10 minutes. And it's really easy too. I mean, sure the prize isn't that good. So what? Free stuff! After all, you could always sell or trade it. Just go for it! So for all you people saying that you want a better prize, you might as well just go for it. It's like, the easiest contest on earth. And it's your loss if you don't. Easy as pie.
Just do it, don't be lazy! Maybe donate them to a future WI Contest! I'm sure that will make many people happy.
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #126
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I have found 2... out of 5.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #127
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

hehehe i like this color and font. i can make it so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise when you find him 5 times, log out log in and walah! you got the email message which sends you the code!
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #128
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I haven't seen even one and my cookies are enabled
Are you having any luck yet, Canon? With each of my accounts, once I logged in with my username and password, hit play, then the page automactically reloaded and immediately there was a wacky on that very first page. Everytime. Then from there, I did not clilck around the site. Instead I only clicked the forward and back arrows as far as it would take me, back and forth, until I'd see another wacky. Found five wackies within five minutes each time. Good luck!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #129
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I have found two on the right side of the page (near the ads) and one on the right side of the Webkinznewz banner.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #130
BunnyT

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

If you just stay on a page, will he eventually show up, of do you have to move around the site?
kathyt67 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: