Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #111
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I haven't seen even one and my cookies are enabled
AWWW............. canon........... that is not fair.
you have to look really good as they are hiding near the ads and sometimes not even sticking really far out. you have to look REALLY CLOSE and ALL OVER the page.
i had trouble at first. i hope you get one.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #112
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin9797
awesome. so you were able to send the email???

that is so awesome.
Yup!
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #113
Webkinz :)

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I am happy to say that I too found all 5 within 10 minutes of logging on. And I received my code in my email right away......and it worked!

Make sure you follow the instructions and login correctly. For me, all 5 Wackys were peeking out of the sides of the columns, either left or right. I just ran down the pages switching topics every so often but found him mostly on the main news page.

Good luck everyone.

kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #114
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

find him 5 times log out and log in (may restart computer) and then message appear, thats where
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:58 AM   #115
Hahn is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my code Emailed to me but i doesn't work. Has more characters to enter than there is room for. Does anyone else have this problem?
Hahn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:59 AM   #116

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
I got one in about 15 min. I managed to take 3 shots to show what he looks like. Does anyone know how long they wait to send the code? There was not a spot to enter my email address, whats up with that?
I received my codes almost immediately. If there was no spot for the email, you may need to clear your browser history and look for another one. I did that - and as soon as I found my 5th (6th!) wacky, it asked for my email.

Someone asked about cookies - it's not cookies. It's enabling pop ups b/c wacky, I guess, is considered a pop up by the computer.

I sent 2 codes to the same email (different Webkinz accounts) and that worked out fine.

Another thing - I found that if I clicked on the advertisements on the side, I "left" the site, and had to clear my cache/browsing history and start over, but it did keep track of the wackies I had found.
Fabumouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #117
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I don't think the clearing cache is working for everyone. It didn't for me. I use firefox only so a different browser is not an option either.

I'll try again later when I get back from lunch. Good luck everyone!
In that case, I guess persistence will be the key. I know some others had to log in and out or close and reopen webkinz newz several times before finally getting the prompt to enter an email address. Someone also mentioned using a different computer for that final step as well. Best of luck!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #118

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size.

Got it!
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #119
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=kittycat mommy;20385372]I am happy to say that I too found all 5 within 10 minutes of logging on. And I received my code in my email right away......and it worked!

Make sure you follow the instructions and login correctly. For me, all 5 Wackys were peeking out of the sides of the columns, either left or right. I just ran down the pages switching topics every so often but found him mostly on the main news page.

Good luck everyone.

i had some problems but just got my code and entered it.
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #120
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Do you only have to find one? Or more then that?
Are they on the side ads? Or top and bottom too?
Can they be found in the middle of the page?
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: