Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #101
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Returning to Webkinz Newz Site

I got one!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #102
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by raw1968
This was a little too easy this time; I found my 5 within 10 minutes.
I thought it was great that I didn't have to spend a lot of time on it, especially if they're going to run the contest with several different characters. I also kind of like having to enter a webkinz user name. That way once you go through all your accounts, you can actually be done versus unlimited clicking and clicking for 24 hours or more.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #103
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I think I have 4 so far will it let me know when I got it 5 times???
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #104
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Watermelon610
Is there a way to log out so you can log in to another account?
If you clear your cache or use a different browser, you should be able to find wacky for each of your accounts.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #105
Webkinz :)

bunny3210 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got one!
bunny3210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #106
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

i cant log out! how can i? i enabled pop ups and when i logged in before, it didn't! more problems! ugh, who can help me?
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #107
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen even one and my cookies are enabled
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:51 AM   #108
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
If you clear your cache or use a different browser, you should be able to find wacky for each of your accounts.
I don't think the clearing cache is working for everyone. It didn't for me. I use firefox only so a different browser is not an option either.

I'll try again later when I get back from lunch. Good luck everyone!
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:53 AM   #109
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I got one in about 15 min. I managed to take 3 shots to show what he looks like. Does anyone know how long they wait to send the code? There was not a spot to enter my email address, whats up with that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWacky 2.JPG (68.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgWacky 4.JPG (44.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgWhacky 5.JPG (55.2 KB, 1 views)
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:54 AM   #110
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

That was reaklly weird. I got to the congrats screen and entered my e-mail and the security code and when I did it poped up and said I typed in the wrong code and gave me another so I typed that one in and it went through. I then checked my e-mail and low and behold I had 2 secret codes in my e-mail!!!! I only found 5 and got 2 codes YEAH!!!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: