Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

PonyGal is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Postponed indefinitely.

there should be equal chances for everyone to win a t-shirt.... i tried like 6 hours to find zofia..... no results....i'm lucky cuz i have a t-shirt, but some of us didn't get a code at all...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #42
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
In the past, when [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has discontinued a contest for technical reasons, it has come back fixed.

I am sure this is the outcome we are all hoping for..so our friends have a chance to win a Tee too
View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Oh NOOOO Dixiecup... say it ain't so

I just got a bit more information from Webkinz...
Originally Posted by Webkinz
It's turning out to be a little more complicated than we expected. We hope to fix it so that anyone that didn't already get to play can get a chance, but there's a possibility that it won't be back.
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, Dash that is official
I'm still hoping for Door #1..that they'll fix it

Old 09-18-2010, 08:45 AM   #43
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

The whole system was messed up! I entered 3 different times with my family's accounts, since mine NEVER WORKS EVER since the first one. And then When I caught Zofia, each time I entered the email wouldn't send and the screen glitched up. After I checked my email half an hour later I got all 3 codes, without the typical screen that shows the code has been sent. But then I had to split the codes with my sister. But at least I got the shirt! Sorry to everybody who missed it, and hopefully it will come back!
Neoluver1 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:46 AM   #44
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

i hope it does come back....
pumpkin13 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:46 AM   #45
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Before this gets out of hand I want you ALL to realize that the people who got the codes did not cheat. This means that the items they own, they own.
Just because people did NOT have an opportunity to win a code or play does not make these other people the bad guy. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] just has to fix the issue to allow everyone the opportunity to play and if that means allowing those who have already played the opportunity, that is entirely their prerogative. They did not guarantee that it would work, they just provided the opportunity.
NOW that being said we will be having a Fall Fest shortly. I am one of the UNLUCKY ones on a server that is a bit on the faulty side and I seldom get the leaves. I am NOT going to complain, but I will congratulate EACH AND EVERYONE of you who gets piles and piles of prizes
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #46

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I tried for a long time yesterday to get shirts for everyone with accounts in my family. It would either not let me log in or I'd find the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] once and 30 minutes would go by and nothing. Then when I finally found her five times, the pop up for me to fill out my email address was all screwy. I had to keep filling it out. This morning, seven codes showed and now we have seven shirts.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:52 AM   #47

PonyGal is on a distinguished road

i hope [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] will fix the glitches and other errors and we'll be able to play this game again in a couple of days
Old 09-18-2010, 08:53 AM   #48
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thread is now closed. Event is over.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: