Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #31
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Postponed indefinitely.

That is just awful. I did play the game a little, I managed to win 4 winged shirts and 1 zofia zum. LOL I feel sorry for those who wasn't able to play, hopefully the game well return soon for the those people.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by AutumnPuppy
I do care about everyone and I am not the only one who successfully got shirts. It would be a big disappointment.

Its just [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] glitches
I realize you are not the only one who got more than one try one poster above said they had 22 chances and I say that is not fair!!
It is a big dissapointment to use none winners to and like you I was also on at 6pm when it started but from the get go I was not allowed to play..
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #33

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I started trying to play at 6 pm also and continued to try to 11 pm, but it said that I already played or that other error message.. I agree with others... Those that got multiple codes should not be able to play again, when and if it comes back up.. But, I don't think that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is going to be able to figure out who played and who didn't get to.. Maybe those that got multiple codes, could be kind enough to donate them to WI so that maybe some more of us will get a chance at a shirt.. Just my 2 cents...
Old 09-18-2010, 08:37 AM   #34
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

In the past, when [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has discontinued a contest for technical reasons, it has come back fixed.

I am sure this is the outcome we are all hoping for..so our friends have a chance to win a Tee too
Old 09-18-2010, 08:38 AM   #35

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I just got a bit more information from Webkinz...
I am glad they took it down. This is why I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would perfect this stuff BEFORE they do it. We were not able to play, and it just creates bad feelings. They should just send out codes, to everyone who couldn't participate. They must know what codes and e-mails were used. At, this point, no matter what they do, someone is going to be upset.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:38 AM   #36

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

The same thing happened to me! So I went on my other account that I haven't done peek-a-news on. I found 5 zums and typed in my email and the code and it said invaild code. I did that a couple times and it still wouldn't work. Finally i just gave up. Today, I went on my email and got 4 CODES!
[notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] needs to fix this!

~158lawhop
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:38 AM   #37
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Oh NOOOO Dixiecup... say it ain't so

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Originally Posted by Webkinz
It's turning out to be a little more complicated than we expected. We hope to fix it so that anyone that didn't already get to play can get a chance, but there's a possibility that it won't be back.
Dash is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:39 AM   #38
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

My only hope is that if they decide to bring this contest back, they prevent others who have already participated from participating again. Some people got four or more codes due to the glitch and some people couldn't even participate. I'm not saying it's the person's fault who got many codes--just the fault of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #39

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by denim&diamonds
Dont you think that is a little selfish you already had tries but you dont seem to care if most of us did not get to play at all !! and you want more tries to get more then you say it's not fair to you in another post if your items get deleted..
Let's all remember that no one played to be unfair and everyone who went on did so in good faith. If there was a glitch, that is just the way it was. I hope it comes back - none of our accounts could play because we had played the PJ Collie peek-a-news the last time. We would also like a chance to get a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]. But this does not mean that those who played did anything unfair or wrong.

Everyone on this forum shares their news to help others and we need to be careful not to say anything hurtful.

Let's all just hope that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gets this fixed and brings it back for everyone to try again!
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #40
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Oh NOOOO Dixiecup... say it ain't so

Originally Posted by Webkinz
It's turning out to be a little more complicated than we expected. We hope to fix it so that anyone that didn't already get to play can get a chance, but there's a possibility that it won't be back.
Yes, Dash that is official
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: