Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 07:10 AM   #701
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
14 shirts no Zooms
So or i am terribly unlucky or the odds of getting Zooms are slim
View Post Originally Posted by nici
I put 52 codes on my account and got 52 t-shirts

i want the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]!!! what need i do in orter to got it?
The odds of getting a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] as your prize are incredibly slim, yes. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] said this very clearly in their Peek-A-Newz announcement. I think I've seen maybe three to five posts in this thread from people saying they got a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate], compared to the probably hundreds of other posts from people saying they got Winged Tees. I would guess the odds are at least 1 in 100 that the feature code they send you will be for a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]. So don't worry if you don't get one - the Winged Tees are mighty cool!
Jackal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 07:12 AM   #702
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I hope it gets fixed for all of us kawee. I've tried playing and it is still giving me the message I've done played. It's a big bummer for lots of us.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 07:12 AM   #703
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

14 shirts no Zooms
You can play!

Many of us can't!
Old 09-18-2010, 07:14 AM   #704
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Are all of you remembering to clear your cache? This goes for the people who have found the sum 5 times already as well
Clear your cache and then when the peek a news ad shows up and you click on it, it will show that you have found those 5 zums already.
I have discovered that if you click (at the end when you are registering your 5) that if you click the address doesn't necessarily send. Then if you click again, it says that the security code is wrong.
This does NOT mean that you did not get the code. Check you email anyway.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 09-18-2010, 07:15 AM   #705
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I still can't play! Seems strange to be "punished" for playing last time, doesn't it? Oh, well, good luck to those who can play. I'll be away from the computer most of today, but will check back in later. Hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes the problem.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Are all of you remembering to clear your cache? This goes for the people who have found the sum 5 times already as well
Clear your cache and then when the peek a news ad shows up and you click on it, it will show that you have found those 5 zums already.
I have discovered that if you click (at the end when you are registering your 5) that if you click the address doesn't necessarily send. Then if you click again, it says that the security code is wrong.
Good advice for those who can play. For the rest of us, oh well!
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 07:16 AM   #706
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE[/langtitle]

14 shirts no Zooms
The odds were posted at the beginning by [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]...
Originally Posted by Webkinz Newz
a lucky FEW will catch a Zum
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 09-18-2010, 07:23 AM   #707
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I've done this several times and it's still not working for me.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 07:28 AM   #708
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

they just posted on the newz page that this has been postponed indefinitely
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 07:29 AM   #709
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

The competiton is over?
nici is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 07:29 AM   #710
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

"indefinitely" sounds mighty scary!
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: