Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #61
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Peek-A-Newz Challenge Begins TODAY 6 pm, Sept 17th *UPDATE

[QUOTE=cbjhockey;20869377]Emails will not help you. The peek-a-newz are attached to your accounts. You have to log in to your account through the news site to play.

thanks for the info
I have 4 accounts so i can win 4 codes?
can i put all the 4 codes in 1 account?
nici is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #62
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by nici
I have 4 accounts so i can win 4 codes?
Yes. But I think you will also have to use 4 different emails. I'm not sure about that, but I would do it anyway just to be safe.

View Post Originally Posted by nici
can i put all the 4 codes in 1 account?
Don't see why not! The feature codes get emailed to you and you have to log in to enter them at the Code Shop - I don't think there would be anything stopping you from entering all of the codes onto a single account.

We don't know yet whether we'll be able to tell beforehand whether a feature code is for a Zofia [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] or for a Winged Tee. If the Mystery Magnolia contest was any hint, you won't know until you enter the code...but you never know, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] might take mercy on us and give that information in the email along with the feature code. We can hope, anyway!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #63
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Awesome! I'm definately gonna try to get it! I love the T-Shirt! Last time I couldn't find the last Arte...I have yet to win a Peek-A-Newz
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #64
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

i don't usually participate since i have the prizes they give out but i will DEFINATELY participate in this one.... only like 2hours and 15 minutes till we start!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope they don't postpone again
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #65
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
i don't usually participate since i have the prizes they give out but i will DEFINATELY participate in this one.... only like 2hours and 15 minutes till we start!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope they don't postpone again
Don't say things like that! My head would explode if they did!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #66
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm happy for this peek-a-newz challenge. Something different and worth the search. I don't have any zumbuddies but it would be neat to have one that looks like chocolate.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #67
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Yes. But I think you will also have to use 4 different emails. I'm not sure about that, but I would do it anyway just to be safe.

Don't see why not! The feature codes get emailed to you and you have to log in to enter them at the Code Shop - I don't think there would be anything stopping you from entering all of the codes onto a single account.

We don't know yet whether we'll be able to tell beforehand whether a feature code is for a Zofia [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] or for a Winged Tee. If the Mystery Magnolia contest was any hint, you won't know until you enter the code...but you never know, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] might take mercy on us and give that information in the email along with the feature code. We can hope, anyway!

thanks for the info.
and good luck find zofia
nici is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #68

marshmallowter. is an unknown quantity at this point

cOOL!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #69
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

I am SO definitely doing this. Only 1 hour till' it starts! (Where I am)

It says that you have to disable your pop up blocker. I can show you guys how with mozilla firefox. (I'm using windows 7, too, BTW)
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #70
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

No worries.......
rockermom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: